Re: Dalglish is unbelievable

Fuck off Dalglish....dementia kicking in at last I see

If's and but's......fuck off

If my aunty had bollocks she would be my uncle

how he can continue to defend suarez with a straight face is beyond me

citykev28 said:
suarez was straight over to the referee again at full time today. he really is a despicable little fucker. he'll carry on though because he has the backing of dogleash.

The FA need to step up and ban the fucker.

Send a message that the country won't tolerate it.

I think that 'if' we weren't to knackered against Fulham and 'if' Adam hadn't got a lucky deflection then we'd have a 100% record.

Pity those 'if's' aren't reality, not that Daglish has ever lived there - in reality that is.

45 years of gloryhunting said:
Dalglish has blamed referees,linesman, etc this season , but the simple fact is they are a top 6 side, if their lucky. Just hope we take the league cup semi - seriuosly , because Dalglish will have a full team out, trying to win their 1st trophy for 6 years.
I would rather knock the dippers out , than win the europa cup , domestic treble please roberto , and we will conquer europe next year.
same as redknapp, its anyones fault but his own and would probably blame the players if it kept him from admitting its partly or fully down to him

They are a joke. Always ifs, buts, shoulda, coulda, woulda. They honestly believe they are the best team in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.