The Liverpool Thread

RAWK provides so many gifts that gems like this can sometimes be overlooked.

Liverpool fans were discussing other fans opinions of Suarez being a cheating, diving, buck toothed ****, and this was posted.

Deluded dipper 1 said:
Every fan in the country except Liverpool fans are pretty much fucking clueless.
The rest of the world would say the same - Suarez was on the longlist for the Ballon D'or this year, Balotelli wasn't, although he did some zany things which makes him really hilarious, or something.

and the response from this fella is just beyond the pale.

Deluded dipper 2 said:
Basically this. We have a more mature fanbase because of our success in the 70's and 80's. We have the best fanzines, the best blogs and the best podcasts. Because of our *** boycott our opinions are less influenced by tabloids and more by analysis and wisdom.

For all the examples of Suarez's so-called diving I could name almost as many instances of times he's stayed on his feet and got nothing or of other players in the league committing worse offences. The fact they would even compare Balotelli and the Copa America MVP is laughable.

By far the funniest part of City fans though, is their surprise that the media and establishment wants them to fail. They seem to be oblivious to the fact that if they'd been bought in 2010 instead of 2007, all their "squad-building" would be outside of the rules. They're a travesty of a club, and when the Sheikh inevitably loses interest like Abramovich did, they'll lose half their fanbase.

Words actually fail me......

Deluded dipper 2 said:
By far the funniest part of City fans though, is their surprise that the media and establishment wants them to fail. They seem to be oblivious to the fact that if they'd been bought in 2010 instead of 2007, all their "squad-building" would be outside of the rules. They're a travesty of a club, and when the Sheikh inevitably loses interest like Abramovich did, they'll lose half their fanbase.

this idiot fails to understand that ffpr was brought in by platini as a direct & specific response to city being funded to compete at the highest level to try to protect failing 'names' like liverpool from falling off the perennial gravy train. tough shit scouse, it's all too late.

and like we lost half our fan base when we dropped into the 3rd tier. i'd like to see how much of liverpool's fan base would stick around in the 3rd tier or after 35 years without a trophy.

Re: Dalglish is unbelievable

So the dirty scousers have forgotten how much THEY'VE spent since Jan. They have the most ridiculous fans.

Re: Dalglish is unbelievable

SamTheGuru said:
They are a joke. Always ifs, buts, shoulda, coulda, woulda. They honestly believe they are the best team in the league.
Dipper's word game association....
Istree, Mystery,pastry,Pastie,Dole queue. :)

just had jamie 'intelligent' redknapp on tv talking about the shame of their draw at fulham which they would have won if spearing hadn't been harshly sent off

i must be going senile, sure they lost?

Re: Re: The Liverpool Thread

squirtyflower said:
just had jamie 'intelligent' redknapp on tv talking about the shame of their draw at fulham which they would have won if spearing hadn't been harshly sent off

After they beat us 1-1 a week or so back to become new premier league title favourites we shouldnt be surprised.

Re: Re: The Liverpool Thread

moomba said:
squirtyflower said:

After they beat us 1-1 a week or so back to become new premier league title favourites we shouldnt be surprised.
as pool go marching on on on

corky1970 said:
you know when you have a simmering hatred for a bunch of people. not just the fans but the whole area.

i know hate is awful , but im biting my lip at these utter idiots.

a complete sense of entitlement, delusion and false hope is in their very essence.

i know liverpool is a good night out and we have good liverpool mates etc. but im talking about the group mentality of these utter fucktards, clueless in every regard about other clubs but seem to think that their word is respected.

yes they had a great team in the eighties and early nineties, but fuck me i wish they would get a grip.

ok they dont read the SUN but they still spout SUN related shit about our club as if it was gospel.

and the accent and the amazing ability to make our manchester scallies look posh.

a lost , dirty deluded bunch of scummy dicks , the scurge of england.

by the way scousers , if your readimng this , why would our owners get bored if they are investin billions in the region....think about it .............if your capable you thick horrible cunts

Not a fan then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.