The Liverpool Thread

Re: Kenny Dalglish - Achieving the Impossible

UlsterCitizen said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
UlsterCitizen said:
If you take your green tinted specs off you will see a tosser of the highest order standing in front of you
and,by any chance is his name UlsterCitizen..
Truth hurts mate
"mate" ???

He's a pig ignorant arrogant fuck who fits in well with the dippers "we're great because we used to be" attitude.

Every time he speaks to press he makes a twat of himself.

Proving every week he has no concept of tactics.

The fans thought

"Kenny Dalglish is a football genius"

although I think it was sarcasm.

Kenny Dalglish - Achieving the Impossible

Can't accept anything as it is can he

Kenny Dalglish, the Liverpool manager, suggested there may have been something wrong with the ball when Pepe Reina allowed Sergio Agüero's shot to squeeze beneath his body. "I noticed they changed the ball right after, so maybe that had something to do with it."

used to respect the man for his achievements but this season so far has completely erased that, he's even worse than bacon chops.

i'd fucking love it if they sacked him, **** of a man.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
He's a pig ignorant arrogant fuck who fits in well with the dippers "we're great because we used to be shit,like City" attitude.
does that make ye feel better

If u want to join a love in about that racist endorsing prick then fuck off to a Celtic forum

This is a city forum.for city fans.sorry if we don't subscribe to liking Scottish football for you.

Regards,
Dublin catholic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.