The Liverpool Thread

Re: Stewart Downing

Viva Rivaldo said:
downingsyndromezgrun.gif

Such a diving bellend

SURELY someone must have pointed this out before, but seeing as I haven't seen it....

Look at that prick of a referee (Jones) - he is looking DIRECTLY at Silva and Downing, yet he gave the free-kick! He then threatened to book Silva when David complained that he did not foul Downing!

Edit: Just seen that HertsBlue saw it - hooray!!

Re: Stewart Downing

DTeacher said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
downingsyndromezgrun.gif

Such a diving bellend

SURELY someone must have pointed this out before, but seeing as I haven't seen it....

Look at that prick of a referee (Jones) - he is looking DIRECTLY at Silva and Downing, yet he gave the free-kick! He then threatened to book Silva when David complained that he did not foul Downing!

Edit: Just seen that HertsBlue saw it - hooray!!

was hoping someone could put up the footage of Skrtle's two blatent shirt pulling on Kompany that should have been awarded as penalties - the first Kompany brought out a great save from Reina and the second Yaya scored from, but he was all over him like a bad rash

The thing which should worry liverpool is that in 2 games against us we still havent had a fair ref and they still havent beat us when we get a fair ref, not a city ref just a fair ref they are in trouble.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
mancboy123 said:
The thing which should worry liverpool is that in 2 games against us we still havent had a fair ref and they still havent beat us when we get a fair ref, not a city ref just a fair ref they are in trouble.

Also in the two games a Liverpool player has yet to score!

And we`ve finished both games with 10 men !

The Fat el Hombre said:
As far as I can see they're not on tv tonight, why they playing on a friday?
Yeah; I was wondering that as well. Are the blue mickeys at home in the third round as well (too lazy to google it), therefore causing Police to stagger the games?

Haven't read all of the thread so it could have been mentioned before, BUT, could Liverpool try and purposefully draw this match with to get a replay so it counts as another match towards Suarez's 8 game ban?

Rushton121 said:
Haven't read all of the thread so it could have been mentioned before, BUT, could Liverpool try and purposefully draw this match with to get a replay so it counts as another match towards Suarez's 8 game ban?
Not sure they'd purposefully get another game into their fixture list just so that the racist could serve his ban against ''weaker'' opposition. I presume they don't want to have to play any more games than is necessary, no more than ourselves.

Rushton121 said:

this is what i thought then i checked their fixtures and it will only get him back for their game v wolves hardly worth while tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.