The Liverpool Thread

Re: Stewart Downing

Viva Rivaldo said:
downingsyndromezgrun.gif

Such a diving bellend

Most shocking thing with that clip is look at the refs position and the clear view he has, and he still gave them a free kick

Re: Stewart Downing

Dubai Blue said:
ethan23 said:
Im a keen fantasy football player and always look for bargains so i have always stayed loyal to Downing, for the past 6 weeks iv made him my captain as i felt he just had to do something soon.
You've had Stuart's Drowing as your captain over a period when the likes of RVP, Aguero, Silva, Nani, Bale, Adebayor have all been racking up goals and assists?

You're not that keen on it by that evidence!

You dont put Rags in your team! Sweet Jesus! Whats wrong with you!

Re: Kenny Dalglish - Achieving the Impossible

I was waiting for Dalglish to say how bad the ref was and how they weren't awarded the correct decisions, but even he could see the ref did everything he possibly could to aid Liverpool
I also noticed that Jonathon Pearce seemed terrified of asking anything that would have put Dalglish on the spot

He should have asked...

Thanks for taking the time to speak with us Kenny after what was a comprehensive three nil defeat. What does this show when you're trying to rebuild a team that's capable of competing at the top?

Dalglish answers in jibberish and if he's not answered this point

Where do you need to improve?

On Luis Suarez, the club and the player have accepted the eight match suspension, what are your thoughts?

With your push for a European place and Suarez being out for such a long period, will you be working quickly to bring in another forward during the January transfer window?

Re: Kenny Dalglish - Achieving the Impossible

Dislike the man and his waiting in the shadows while Roy was manager just confirmed the type of bloke he is.

I just hope he fails big time and the myth of him being a great manager is well and truly blown apart

Re: £66Mil vs £73Mil

Liverpool offers the chance of training and playing with a 6ft starfish, which is a true novelty no other club can compete with

steven-gerrard_1107883c.jpg

Mark - TheBlue said:
Liverpool don't use money to gain success like us! They make there own players with gods own choir (The Kop) to push them all on to glory. We just buy it!

King Kenny walks on water and their players play for the love of football and donate their meagre wages to orphanages.

The Pink Panther said:
Liverpool offers the chance of training and playing with a 6ft starfish, which is a true novelty no other club can compete with

steven-gerrard_1107883c.jpg

I am pretty sure that the gunmen was behind the grassy knoll.

was just thinking about what team Liverpool will put out next week.
Without the Olympic diver who is banned, means Carroll is the main man up front - but will he be risked for the League Cup games, should he get injured / sent off etc, leaves the Mickies with no recognised forward of any note / quality.

Also, Liverpool play in the FA Cup on Friday night - City Sunday morning..... so the Mickies have the advantage again of over 36 hours rest over City for the 1st leg...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.