The Lords Prayer advert now banned in cinemas.

It will be a cold, dark day in hell before I believe the word of an advertising executive over a man of the cloth.

Well the ASA stops adverts that are misleading, harmful or offensive. Not sure how much of the Bible would get through any code of practice that our advertisements have to go through

Probably need to change the advert wildly, 'probably the best God in the world' style

And starting a thread about the snow white production would have been a better way to highlight his issue.
Well seeing as I said earlier i have only heard about this political shit about Dwarfs within the last hour makes this thread even more relevant as to how as a country we continue to have PC rammed down our throats.
Bureaucracy gone mad.
As an atheist I don`t get upset at what adverts they want to show anywhere, anytime,any place.All I do is ignore the ones that have no relevance to my well being.

Well seeing as I said earlier i have only heard about this political shit about Dwarfs within the last hour makes this thread even more relevant as to how as a country we continue to have PC rammed down our throats.
Bureaucracy gone mad.
As an atheist I don`t get upset at what adverts they want to show anywhere, anytime,any place.All I do is ignore the ones that have no relevance to my well being.

Ah but one is actually bureaucratic (snow white) and the other is commercial (god botherers). So if you were trying to make a point about bureaucracy you've completely and utterly missed the point with this thread.

Ah but one is actually bureaucratic (snow white) and the other is commercial (god botherers). So if you were trying to make a point about bureaucracy you've completely and utterly missed the point with this thread.
Well seeing I started the thread I somehow doubt that.Its about PC in all forms and manner which included the stupidity of censuring a religious advert for fear of upsetting other minorities.Power to the people,especially in Tooting.

Well seeing I started the thread I somehow doubt that.Its about PC in all forms and manner which included the stupidity of censuring a religious advert for fear of upsetting other minorities.Power to the people,especially in Tooting.
Ha. I'll raise your Dwarves and see you.

About 10 years ago my lad wasn't in his school nativity play, because there wasn't one. Instead the school's powers that be had decided to put on a play at Christmas that was all about how good it is to eat healthy food. Yes, somebody somewhere decided that instead of the traditional nativity play, they would get the kids to do a hour long show about why carrot sticks and apples are much better than burgers and crisps. Because some people might be offended at having Christmas rammed down their throats if they don't celebrate Christmas.

You want the punchline?

My son attended a Church of England school.

Who's censored the advert?

Ha. I'll raise your Dwarves and see you.

About 10 years ago my lad wasn't in his school nativity play, because there wasn't one. Instead the school's powers that be had decided to put on a play at Christmas that was all about how good it is to eat healthy food. Yes, somebody somewhere decided that instead of the traditional nativity play, they would get the kids to do a hour long show about why carrot sticks and apples are much better than burgers and crisps. Because some people might be offended at having Christmas rammed down their throats if they don't celebrate Christmas.

You want the punchline?

My son attended a Church of England school.
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.The irony Chris.
Nowadays its all about bowing down to any fucker who takes offence at anything from religion to kids sports days.PC has a lot to answer for and most of it aint pretty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.