The Lords Prayer advert now banned in cinemas.

I complained to DCM about their ban and got an automated reply this afternoon which said their "general policy" had been in place "for many years." Interesting given the CoE alleged they couldn't produce the written policy just a few weeks ago.
Looks like the story is fizzling out though, just like Christianity in Britain somebody will no doubt add.

HOORAY!!

You are as ignorant about me as you are about my position. You know nothing about my upbringing, my loyalties and my beliefs yet you presume to compare me to John Lennox. So the historians, New Testament scholars, philologists, archeologists, linguists etc etc who are the experts in this field are all Christians? You need to realise you are seriously out of your depth and you should also remember that faith isn't confined to religious belief. I am a City supporter.

There are plenty of historical documents relating to the middle eastern region from scholars of both the Roman and Persian worlds that still survive. The new testament isn't one of them.

i love it, only been away for a day and johnny/george has been on full throttle
smoke and mirrors, tangents everywhere
and as per not one question answered
i must admit i admire your steadfastness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.