The Lords Prayer advert now banned in cinemas.

Oh. So when you said it was 53 pages of f... all, you were just presuming, as you've not actually read any of it.

glanced through the lot. shite utter shite moaning about a advert not being aloud to be shown. Id say let the cunts show it as if they want to broadcast made up crap and spend a fortune doing so, so that deluded people can jump on the band waggon as there life is so crap and twisted that they need something to believe in then so be it, daft twats ha ha.

Would rather stick my balls on a electric fence that read about made up shit.
I see we have scaled the heights. The past seems another planet to some on here. In my younger atheist days I listened to Bertrand Russell talk about a conversation with his grandmother who recalled being told a story about the Revocation of the Edict of Nantes by a relative alive at the time it happened. A direct chain of oral transmission back to 1685. Less than half a dozen similar exchanges would have you back to first century Palestine.

Last edited:
I see we have scaled the heights. The past seems another planet to some on here. In my younger atheist days I listened to Bertrand Russell talk about a conversation with his grandmother who recalled being told a story about the Revocation of the Edict of Nantes by a relative alive at the time it happened. A direct chain of oral transmission back to 1685. Less than half a dozen similar exchanges would have you back to first century Palestine.
And I read a story on here from a first hand account of a shit bag being slapped on a train and another taking 'a fence' after a game.

Not sure I'd alter my world view and blow others up for either to be honest, but whatever floats your boat.

My mother in law died last year aged 98. In her last years she was doolally. She believed the ad on TV with a cat serenading a budgie was real, and that cats could talk.
Now imagine a direct chain of oral transmission back to 1685 with people like that.
They might even end up believing the nonsense you do.

My mother in law died last year aged 98. In her last years she was doolally. She believed the ad on TV with a cat serenading a budgie was real, and that cats could talk.
Now imagine a direct chain of oral transmission back to 1685 with people like that.
They might even end up believing the nonsense you do.
Magnificent logic, you must have felt quite at home chatting to your mother-in-law in her declining years. I'm sure you held your own with the local cats too.

Back to religion = terrorism with excremental decoration. Reasoned atheist debate.
Hope, simply acknowledging Chinese whispers over 1700 years are likely to be rather suspect.

Religion does seem to breed terrorism doesn't it though, now that you mention it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.