The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were due a big performance.
Were due to score a lot of goals.
yaya, Tevez and a few players owe us a good performance

All of this is gonna come right Sunday hopefully.....

After Tuesday ... I can see Yaya going out to prove a point. No way that match sat comfortable with him. I remember him after last years ACON stating how bad he felt we were out of so many contest while he was gone. All the worries about going foreword on Tuesday need to be put to rest, as Silva and Yaya will sort out most of that.

3-1 to City

LoveCity said:
Scum just lost Cleverley to injury, we might have a chance now.

Lol. Even without that giant of a midfielder they are ok they will wheel out the geriatrics.

PowderBlue said:
LoveCity said:
Scum just lost Cleverley to injury, we might have a chance now.

Lol. Even without that giant of a midfielder they are ok they will wheel out the geriatrics.

Is the Japanese lad still hobbling about to?

What about Rafaell? was he taken off t'other day due to injury or was he just playing wank?

There will be bitching on Rag Caf tonight Blue Moon style.

Pam said:
There will be bitching on Rag Caf tonight Blue Moon style.

Haha, I came on to post the exact same thing myself! Fergie Out!

They won 4 matches lost two but even in their 4 won matches they werent any big dominant side who outplayed their lot weaker opponents. They actually had to come back from behind in those 4 won matches at least 2-3 times.

From the last 5-6 years or even maybe from the last 10 years it is not sure there was a weaker United side. No defence, nothing in midfield but pace in wingers and a good set of strikers with a top form RVP. Even their goalkeepers are not on the level of van der Sar and Fergie rotates their goalkeepers more than any other top team manager...

City dont have more European matches, we only 3 points behind to them, and we still arent in form at all.

It would be very hard to come with excuses if they finish above us in the league.

Simply can let them win the league. And this United side has more chance of going further in CL than Arsenal. It really shows England's clubs power in Europe.

Another reason to bet at least on top in domestic things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.