The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who they will play alongside Carrick at weekend? Anderson is injured, Cleverley went off injured, Giggs played nearly 90 minutes today, Scholes played half the game, Powell played most of the game... Fletcher played only 4 minutes, so it'd have to be he or Scholes? The fools should have kept Pogba, he was class for Juventus tonight and is light years ahead of Cleverley despite being younger.

Meanwhile over at the Swamp Cafe, they are variously feuding like demented inbred hillbillies, suicide pacting or plotting to kill Ryan Giggs. Anyway, and for whats it worth, they seem to be no more confident about Sunday than we are. The slag festing over there is every bit amatch for our own... which is fucking saying something lately.

Re: The Manchester derby thread 9th December 2012

Champions2012! said:
If they concede 3 against Reading in a span of 20 minutes, how many will they concede against our world class strikers in 90?

In fairness we aren't scoring and aren't creating a ton of chances either. I'm not sure what to expect from the team. Certain games they play real well and I think "OK they are on the right track and about to get into top form" and then the team sputters out on offense. United are scoring a lot of goals this year so I think we are going to have to score at least 2-3 to win. Even though we have tightened up the back end in recent weeks I don't see them keeping a clean sheet. This is a huge game. Lose and go down 6 points and the media will be licking their chops at the "downfall of city" story lines. The team has come to play when the pressure is on so I expect a good performance even without Silva.

The atmosphere has been a poor this year. Do the Poznan as the red bastards come again like last year and make it a fortress again. CITY!!! CITY!!! CITY!!! CITY!!!

LoveCity said:
I wonder who they will play alongside Carrick at weekend? Anderson is injured, Cleverley went off injured, Giggs played nearly 90 minutes today, Scholes played half the game, Powell played most of the game... Fletcher played only 4 minutes, so it'd have to be he or Scholes? The fools should have kept Pogba, he was class for Juventus tonight and is light years ahead of Cleverley despite being younger.
There was no intensity in the Utd game so I don't think it will have any effect on Sunday

Rag on Talk Shite is giving Giggs and associates absolute pelters. Wasn't that weakened a team either.

Sat with a united fan who is refusing to even go pub to watch it on Sunday because he knows they will lose! said he will watch it on his own to save embarrassment haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.