The Manchester Derby Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Derby nerves

The morning of the games is when i get nervous regardless of who we are playing,having said that the april 30th derby at the etihad when we had to win to give us the chance to win the title i was so nervous all week i couldnt concentrate on anything,worst nerves i have ever had

karen7 said:
The morning of the games is when i get nervous regardless of who we are playing,having said that the april 30th derby at the etihad when we had to win to give us the chance to win the title i was so nervous all week i couldnt concentrate on anything,worst nerves i have ever had
If we are playing a run of the mill game, home to Sunderland or whatever, I don't get even a bit nervous. Not a jot. It's only the biggest of games I get nervous for. The ones I am scared to lose. I'll be keyed up before tomorrow's game but it will be the first one of the season to be honest.

Was a bit nervous for Newcastle. It eased off just before the game when I heard of the Cabaye situation.

Arsenal are royal cnuts aren't they.

Btw since the Cardiff fiasco I've been a bit nervous for every game.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Couldn't care less. Chelsea is our big game these days.
Haha, nice one.

I'm shitting as we've been so bad. Hopefully the boys will just put a show on and batter the rag twats.

Say it every time, I fucking hate derbies.

Can't believe the negativity in this board. We shouldn't play Milner, that's too defensive.
We should go straight for the jugular. We're at home FFS and we're City and we fight to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.