The Manchester Derby Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Derby nerves

Don't get them now (generally). Am confident that we now have a better team/squad and
will win more than we lose.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:38 am --<br /><br />
Prestwich_Blue said:
Couldn't care less. Chelsea is our big game these days.

Get in there !

Usually a week before. I find I can't sleep at night especially the day before. I should look forward to them but I don't. Plus I'd rather play them away the thought of getting thumped at home is my worst nightmare.

strongbowholic said:
I f***ing hate derbies.
I know what you mean. I have more of a love/hate mentality - they're big games and always good for talking points but I hate what they do to my nerves.

IrelandSuperman said:
strongbowholic said:
I f***ing hate derbies.
I know what you mean. I have more of a love/hate mentality - they're big games and always good for talking points but I hate what they do to my nerves.

This. I'd much rather play Norwich or someone like that....then again living on the edge makes you feel alive .

its imperative we match them in numbers in midfield otherwise rug head will run riot,augero to play behind the beast negredo.also think silva and clichy must start if fit.not confident because rug head makes them tick.was hoping he would be out for this as he always seems to score against us

didn't think I was too bad these days as derbies are very different affairs to the ones I had to sit through in the mid 90's.
that said, starting to feel a bit queasy already...

NQCitizen said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
nellyonthewing said:
A lot of people are backing Nasri to play after his performance mid week. For me he has seldom put consecutive good performances together and he really needs to step up now and string some 8/10 matches together instead of his average 6/10 & that' s being generous.
Also, he's not a big game player. He rarely shines on the big occasion imo.

When Arsenal beat United didn't he score both the goals and play like a man possessed.

Also his amazing game v Chelsea in '12.
Ok, big game player for us, that Chelsea game apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.