3-0 To us

Negredo
Navas
Nasri

Triple "N" Day!

-- September 18th, 2013, 7:41 pm --

paul_blue said:
Ducado said:
Do you ever get these feelings for good things? Like lottery numbers?

I'll let you know tomorrow!! :)

Cheer up Mr Doom and Gloom.
We will beat them, we are better than them.

On what evidence? cause I've not seen anything to suggest that yet. Our midfield probably edges them, even with Fellaini, but they have the better strike-force and defence. Say all you want about the rags, but shreck and Van rapist are devastating for any team to play against.

I've thought about this a lot. And I've decided that I'd much rather we win this game. There's really no strategic advantage to getting any other result.

I've got rag family members coming to Manchester this weeked (my nan's husband and my aunt) so I am doubly hoping we smash those cunts.

Settle for a scrawpy 90min og though.

I have been thinking about this game all day today and can't get myself confident about three things:

- Rooney's current form, lets face it he always seems to score against us.

- The Carrick and Fellaini partnership, this has suprised me how potentially good it can be, even after two games.

- I also think out of last years top 6 teams, our left side defensively is the worst, relying on Kolarov to defend is suicide and I question Clichy's form this season. Let's not forget it was our left side that United tore apart in last years home derby.

I don't see an issue with us going forward as I see us creating chances in any game, it's just up to the strikers to to put the ball in the net, however, defensively I still don't trust our current system, especially against the big teams.

I would hope to see 4-3-3

Nasri-----------Sergio----------------Navas
---------Yaya---------------Milner-----------
---------------Fernandinho------------------
Clichy--Nastasic--Kompany--Zabaleta
---------------------Hart-------------------------

I will say this now though, this game is simply must win, if we lose I just see our confidence going to pot.

Plus if someone said to you at the start of the season that from the first 5 games we would only get 7 points from a possible 15 and in that we would lose to Cardiff away, draw to Stoke away and lose to United a home, you would question that person if he was for real and not joking.

I think we all expected more of the team in pre-season and after our spending in the transfer window.

Losing this game in my opinion would confirm a terrible start in the league for us.

Blue_Mist said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
3-0 To us

Negredo
Navas
Nasri

Triple "N" Day!

-- September 18th, 2013, 7:41 pm --

paul_blue said:
I'll let you know tomorrow!! :)

Cheer up Mr Doom and Gloom.
We will beat them, we are better than them.

On what evidence? cause I've not seen anything to suggest that yet. Our midfield probably edges them, even with Fellaini, but they have the better strike-force and defence. Say all you want about the rags, but shreck and Van rapist are devastating for any team to play against.

Lol at the best defense its average at best. they played no 1 that could actually give those 2 clowns a proper game. and for there strikers cut there service from the wings and they dont know what to do. mediocre team at best.

Magicpants said:
I'm not confident at all, dreading it.

same here, van rapist and weetabix head looking half decent together. Along with the chances we keep giving to other teams, think them 2 bastards will mop them up.

4-2 to us.
Us being 4-0 at half time, them to claw 2 back with last 15 mins to go.

Navas 2
yaya 1
Kun 1

-

weetabix 1
rapist 1

You read it here 1st.

..........................Hart..........................
Zab.....Kompany....Nasty.....Kolarov
........Fernandinho...Yaya.................
Navas...............Kun...............Jovetic
.......................Dzeko.........................

3-0

Don't see why people are sweating so much and putting 3 men in midfield. We've restricted them to no shots on target with a two man midfield before. We're better, we'll win.

Blue_Rossy said:
Magicpants said:
I'm not confident at all, dreading it.

same here, van rapist and weetabix head looking half decent together. Along with the chances we keep giving to other teams, think them 2 bastards will mop them up.

4-2 to us.
Us being 4-0 at half time, them to claw 2 back with last 15 mins to go.

Navas 2
yaya 1
Kun 1

-

weetabix 1
rapist 1

You read it here 1st.

So your not confident, dreading it, those two will mop up..............Yet you think we will win 4-2?

I would take a draw today on this one. Losing again doesnt bear thinking about.

Greg Leigh,our very promising EDS left back, training with the first team today..... I have seen him play a couple of times now and he has impressed with his commitment,tenacity,positioning and pace.

Glad he's making the step up.

Injury update- Richards & Silva are AVAILABLE for the derby and Clichy is "Hopeful"

Source- The Bluemoon podcast crew who have confirmed this off Chappy apparently, cheers guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.