the manger should be sacked

blusmiff said:
let the man get on with his job cos it will get better when he gets rid of all the shithouses like elano.

Funny that even this season, we get better results when Elano plays that when he doesn't.

But I guess thats why PR people have jobs, we've all seen the quality character assasination they've done in recent days. Just need a few gullible people to lap it up and believe everything is all big, bad Elano's fault.

moomba said:
blusmiff said:
let the man get on with his job cos it will get better when he gets rid of all the shithouses like elano.

Funny that even this season, we get better results when Elano plays that when he doesn't.

But I guess thats why PR people have jobs, we've all seen the quality character assasination they've done in recent days. Just need a few gullible people to lap it up and believe everything is all big, bad Elano's fault.

If Elano gets signed by Wenger you'll soon see what a great player he is, all he needs is a good manager.

I can see it now we'll sell him for 5 mill within a few months he'll be worth about 15 being an important component of the gooners

If you read closely, he wants us to sack the MANGER.

Manger3.jpg

Wise men OUT!

Graeme Souness said:
yozzer said:
swp playing well..kompany playing well..ireland playing well..zabaleta playing well..all the rest must be placed in the skip as soon as possible with the manager ,,because them 4 players r doing ok ,,but as a team we are awful ...managers fault

Enjoy the computer virus, RAG!

so if he's a rag that means he's calling for Fergie to be sacked? Fergie's ugly, obnoxious, temperamental and has a bloated ego, but who would they replace him with really? tut tut he should have more patience. i'm confident that, given time, Fergie can sign someone even uglier than Rooney.

moomba said:
blusmiff said:

What did I say after the WBA game, asking how long it would be before the Brazilian players would be taking the blame for that too, amazing but your right, there is one born every minute!

nimrod said:
moomba said:

If Elano gets signed by Wenger you'll soon see what a great player he is, all he needs is a good manager.

I can see it now we'll sell him for 5 mill within a few months he'll be worth about 15 being an important component of the gooners

Sven must be a right bad one then, Elano's been crap for a year.

Scoring an odd goal even when you have played shite dosnt cover the cracks im afraid.

We fell in love with him after pearce an exciting player at last lol

What has he done in ther last year again ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.