the manger should be sacked

DontLookBackInAnger said:
blusmiff said:
in years gone by we,d be singing sack the board by now. tbh i think hughes deserves his chance, players in the team know they are doomed at city so they are half hearted about playing or just dont want to.i personally think dunne gave up when sven left and the sooner he fcuks off the better. players thinking they can get rid of a manager are utter nobs imo. it is us that suffer, having to watch their half arsed attitude every week. let the man get on with his job cos it will get better when he gets rid of all the shithouses like elano. tin hat on

Its funny Elano seems to be taking the blame, we seemed to turn in a gutless performance without him against WBA without any trouble.
i never blamed just elano, i said all the shithouses like elano. i think our team is riddled with under performing players, maybe some dont like hughes, some dont like the training and some are just plain shit. as for elano, when was the last time he actually showed what he is capable of? we cant afford to carry people cos they might play well one day. maybe in the past we had no choice but now is different. by the way, i see no one sticking up for dunne.

blusmiff said:
Its funny Elano seems to be taking the blame, we seemed to turn in a gutless performance without him against WBA without any trouble.
i never blamed just elano, i said all the shithouses like elano. i think our team is riddled with under performing players, maybe some dont like hughes, some dont like the training and some are just plain shit. as for elano, when was the last time he actually showed what he is capable of? we cant afford to carry people cos they might play well one day. maybe in the past we had no choice but now is different. by the way, i see no one sticking up for dunne.

Dunne Isn't having a great season, however the fact that he was been our best player of the past 4 years can never be taken away from him. As for Elano, in the last 12 months(and I mean since Dec 07)he is still the clubs top goal scorer in all comps and thats from playing all over the place and having not started for parts of this season. Hughes is looking to sign Bellamy, can we afford to carry a player that has played less games than Elano has scored goals over the last 2 seasons?

blusmiff said:

Dunne Isn't having a great season, however the fact that he was been our best player of the past 4 years can never be taken away from him. As for Elano, in the last 12 months(and I mean since Dec 07)he is still the clubs top goal scorer in all comps and thats from playing all over the place and having not started for parts of this season. Hughes is looking to sign Bellamy, can we afford to carry a player that has played less games than Elano has scored goals over the last 2 seasons?
i dont doubt that he is a quality player when on form,even playing at 75% he is still not our worst player but i think he has realised this himself and is not giving his all, if we sign all these superstars we are linked to would you still pick him because he might play well? in a nutshell i think he has gone from being a big fish in a small pond to being plancton in a big ocean and from how i see it he hasnt handled it very well. i am not conviced that he has the tough mental attitude needed to become a great player in one of the toughest leagues in the world.

blusmiff said:
as for elano, when was the last time he actually showed what he is capable of?

Involved in 39% of our goals last season, a season when we finished in the top 10. Only 3 others in the league were more influential over the course of the season (including the period where most of us would say he wasn't at top form).

Two goals against West Ham and named as the player of the week on Sky. Dropped for the next game, and the problems started. Was exceptional against Liverpool in a defensive midfield role, great against Pompey. I know some disagree, but I thought he was one of our best against Everton, and while he didn't have a great half against the rags he was involved in everything good we did that match.

blusmiff said:
if we sign all these superstars we are linked to would you still pick him because he might play well? in a nutshell i think he has gone from being a big fish in a small pond to being plancton in a big ocean and from how i see it he hasnt handled it very well. i am not conviced that he has the tough mental attitude needed to become a great player in one of the toughest leagues in the world.

The things is, we haven't signed all these superstars. Vassel and Benjani are playing week in week out.

moomba said:
blusmiff said:
as for elano, when was the last time he actually showed what he is capable of?

Involved in 39% of our goals last season, a season when we finished in the top 10. Only 3 others in the league were more influential over the course of the season (including the period where most of us would say he wasn't at top form).

Two goals against West Ham and named as the player of the week on Sky. Dropped for the next game, and the problems started. Was exceptional against Liverpool in a defensive midfield role, great against Pompey. I know some disagree, but I thought he was one of our best against Everton, and while he didn't have a great half against the rags he was involved in everything good we did that match.

Agree with you totally Moomba. Unfortunately, there's none so blind as those that will not see.

Cheesy said:
moomba said:

Agree with you totally Moomba. Unfortunately, there's none so blind as those that will not see.
what!who said that ?lol

blusmiff said:
so you guys think he has given his all to the cause?hmmm

I've never said that. However, he's given as much as many other players who still get selected week in week out. Not only that, but even though he may not have given 100% he has still contributed more than many.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.