the manger should be sacked

moomba said:
blusmiff said:
if we sign all these superstars we are linked to would you still pick him because he might play well? in a nutshell i think he has gone from being a big fish in a small pond to being plancton in a big ocean and from how i see it he hasnt handled it very well. i am not conviced that he has the tough mental attitude needed to become a great player in one of the toughest leagues in the world.

The things is, we haven't signed all these superstars. Vassel and Benjani are playing week in week out.
we know we will get top players ££££££££. when we have them playing for us, be it jan or the closed season would you risk such incosistency from any player. fair enough he has been one of our better players of recent years but that is hardly difficult . and as for the stats being shown in favour of elano .i reckon if i could be arsed i could make good stats for any player.

Cheesy said:
blusmiff said:
so you guys think he has given his all to the cause?hmmm

I've never said that. However, he's given as much as many other players who still get selected week in week out. Not only that, but even though he may not have given 100% he has still contributed more than many.
so you would keep a player that has shown he is willing to play less than 100%. this has been my point throughout this thread.

blusmiff said:
Cheesy said:
I've never said that. However, he's given as much as many other players who still get selected week in week out. Not only that, but even though he may not have given 100% he has still contributed more than many.
so you would keep a player that has shown he is willing to play less than 100%. this has been my point throughout this thread.

Yes I would if he had a lot to offer. It was the same with Anelka, loads of fans detested him but he kept us up that season.

the manager should be sacked because:
1) hes lost the oldest more profesional players such as haman and dunne which shows he isnt a great man manager
2) he is tactically naive and doesnt have the balls to make quick decisions like when players get sent off and he leaves gaping holes in the defence
3) he doesn't know who the best players are and where they should be played ie SWP should be on the wing and not in the middle where elano should be not Darrius the trier vassel
4) hes a rag and always will be

do we need anymore grounds to sack him?

Cheesy said:
blusmiff said:

Yes I would if he had a lot to offer. It was the same with Anelka, loads of fans detested him but he kept us up that season.
anelka may have had a shit attitude but i doubt he would give less than he had,i mean the guy loves himself and would never want to look shit to anyone. as for elano it is not his skill that is in question here it is his attitude that appears to be the problem. if he could just sort it out with hughes . you may be right in what you say but the way it looks at the moment i doubt we will see him at city for much longer. he can join mcfcs massive " if only " list. anyway off to match. see you later blue.

blusmiff said:
anelka may have had a shit attitude but i doubt he would give less than he had,i mean the guy loves himself and would never want to look shit to anyone. as for elano it is not his skill that is in question here it is his attitude that appears to be the problem. if he could just sort it out with hughes . you may be right in what you say but the way it looks at the moment i doubt we will see him at city for much longer. he can join mcfcs massive " if only " list. anyway off to match. see you later blue.

Later fella. Here's hoping for 3 points today.

blusmiff said:
we know we will get top players ££££££££. when we have them playing for us, be it jan or the closed season would you risk such incosistency from any player.

Whne we've got a better squad we'll be able to get rid of most of the current squad. But we don't do it now, we do it when we've got quality players to replace them.

fair enough he has been one of our better players of recent years but that is hardly difficult . and as for the stats being shown in favour of elano .i reckon if i could be arsed i could make good stats for any player.

Can't be arsed, or talking out of it? But as you have now admitted, Elano has been one of our better players in recent years I don't really care.

blusmiff said:

If 90% of one player is better than 100% of another, the first player is always the better option. Every football has different strengths, weaknesses and personalities and you can't look at any one of them in isolation.

Berbatov wouldn't have got near the rags if Ferguson didn't think he could make a contribution. Anyone suggesting he's a 100% up and at em type player?

moomba said:
blusmiff said:
we know we will get top players ££££££££. when we have them playing for us, be it jan or the closed season would you risk such incosistency from any player.

Whne we've got a better squad we'll be able to get rid of most of the current squad. But we don't do it now, we do it when we've got quality players to replace them.

fair enough he has been one of our better players of recent years but that is hardly difficult . and as for the stats being shown in favour of elano .i reckon if i could be arsed i could make good stats for any player.

Can't be arsed, or talking out of it? But as you have now admitted, Elano has been one of our better players in recent years I don't really care.
so has dunne should we keep him as well? never gunna make match at this rate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.