The many faces of controversial striker Craig Bellamy

Danamy said:
remoh said:
SWP's back said:
What's the point remoh? You're in the minority and would simply call me names. It's more fun to just watch you spin around shouting at people and confusing yourself.

Grrrr Mancini bad, bellamy good, Ade good, Ireland good, no doubt robinho good and hitler would have been an amazing addition at left back if only Mancini had left him out.

Whether or not I'm in the minority, or just in that position on this forum at this moment, is impossible to prove, but I do accept that once a player is out of the team and out of favour with the manager, then he is very quickly condemned by many on the Forum. It is called fickleness.
As for name-calling and shouting, try going back a page or two and checking who started that (It wasn't me)
As I said earlier, Mancini has done some admirable things for us - that's checkable,too; it's on one of my previous posts.
I admired Bellamy, Adebayor and Ireland, and so did many of those who now condemn them, I believe.
I despised Robinho and believe that Adolph only ever played in mid-field - though he had a tendency to stray into other territories, so I'm told.

Fascism began in Italy, by the way. I'm sure Bellers knows that now.

I'll happily accept your apology.

remoh,

Fickleness and two-faced are words that go hand in hand when talking about football fans and this thread is evidence if ever i saw it.

There's a thread in the transfer forum called "I thought he was dead!" where an ex player (Michael Ball) is getting his ringpiece licked by a lot of posters and here we have a player that still has a contract with the club and getting slated, bizarre to say the least?

He's got beef with the manager, so fucking what?, maybe it's me and i can see a bit of myself in him as he speaks his mind i don't know?

One thing is for sure, nobody can slag him for not giving 100% whilst wearing the shirt, that's one thing that really pisses me off!

being professionals its not just give 100% on the pitch.

i'm sure JO too always give his 100% on the pitch , can you link me to a post where you defended him ?

Mancio said:
Danamy said:
remoh said:
Whether or not I'm in the minority, or just in that position on this forum at this moment, is impossible to prove, but I do accept that once a player is out of the team and out of favour with the manager, then he is very quickly condemned by many on the Forum. It is called fickleness.
As for name-calling and shouting, try going back a page or two and checking who started that (It wasn't me)
As I said earlier, Mancini has done some admirable things for us - that's checkable,too; it's on one of my previous posts.
I admired Bellamy, Adebayor and Ireland, and so did many of those who now condemn them, I believe.
I despised Robinho and believe that Adolph only ever played in mid-field - though he had a tendency to stray into other territories, so I'm told.

remoh,

Fickleness and two-faced are words that go hand in hand when talking about football fans and this thread is evidence if ever i saw it.

There's a thread in the transfer forum called "I thought he was dead!" where an ex player (Michael Ball) is getting his ringpiece licked by a lot of posters and here we have a player that still has a contract with the club and getting slated, bizarre to say the least?

He's got beef with the manager, so fucking what?, maybe it's me and i can see a bit of myself in him as he speaks his mind i don't know?

One thing is for sure, nobody can slag him for not giving 100% whilst wearing the shirt, that's one thing that really pisses me off!

i'm sure JO too always give his 100% on the pitch , can you link me to a post where you defended him ?

Just out of interest, what made you choose Jo as an example for your arguement?

TheMightyQuinn said:
If I promise to give a charity 100k a week, do you reckon my employers would be obliged to pay me no less than the 100k?

Or does Bellamy live in a fantasy world in which fast players who can run fast and are Welsh and therefore more important than the rest of us?

Hiding behind charity to try to explain your own personal greed is pretty fucking low.

Sure most would agree if it was Ade crying that 'I must earn 200k a week because I like to give it all to charity'.

High five, Craig...or is that just for Redknapp?

I do think that Craig made a mistake in referring to his charity work, but he is entitled to every penny of his contracted pay. He isn't out of the team through his own choice. Given the chance, he'd run his guts out every week, as he always has.

How does paying out his own money to maintain a charity make him greedy, by the way?<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:22 pm --<br /><br />
Mancio said:
Danamy said:
remoh said:

remoh,

You are surely not trying to compare Jo with Bellamy, are you?
Bellamy has talent.

SWP's back said:
Tevez gives 100% for the shirt. It is what both he and Bellamy are paid handsomely to do.

It does not make them less twattish though does it.

As for Bellamy speaking his mind, that's not always a good thing is it. Infact I can't stand the pricks you see on reality TV auditions saying "One thing about me is I always speak my mind...blah blah blah". It simply makes those people childish in the extreme. Imagine if everybody spoke their mind 100% of the time. Fuck me, imagine the arguments.

The thing is SWP he's had a ding dong with the manager..........big deal?

It happens in all walks of life in any job, it's blown out of proportion and every one is on a witch hunt because it's a disagreement with the boss?........grow some balls for christ sake?

Mancini has disagreements with Cook and Marwood all the time, i don't see a thread about that?

They need to pay him up and fuck him off because there's no way he's walking and neither would you............

Danamy said:
SWP's back said:
Tevez gives 100% for the shirt. It is what both he and Bellamy are paid handsomely to do.

It does not make them less twattish though does it.

As for Bellamy speaking his mind, that's not always a good thing is it. Infact I can't stand the pricks you see on reality TV auditions saying "One thing about me is I always speak my mind...blah blah blah". It simply makes those people childish in the extreme. Imagine if everybody spoke their mind 100% of the time. Fuck me, imagine the arguments.

The thing is SWP he's had a ding dong with the manager..........big deal?

It happens in all walks of life in any job, it's blown out of proportion and every one is on a witch hunt because it's a disagreement with the boss?........grow some balls for christ sake?

Mancini has disagreements with Cook and Marwood all the time, i don't see a thread about that?

They need to pay him up and fuck him off because there's no way he's walking and neither would you............
Never said I would.

But if I was in charge at City I would hold on until I got the best possible offer financially for my club. I would not let him go on a free. If we can get 4-5m then it goes a long way towards paying him off.

He's still a twat though for bringing up the charity thing, ultimate low.

remoh said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
If I promise to give a charity 100k a week, do you reckon my employers would be obliged to pay me no less than the 100k?

Or does Bellamy live in a fantasy world in which fast players who can run fast and are Welsh and therefore more important than the rest of us?

Hiding behind charity to try to explain your own personal greed is pretty fucking low.

Sure most would agree if it was Ade crying that 'I must earn 200k a week because I like to give it all to charity'.

I do think that Craig made a mistake in referring to his charity work, but he is entitled to every penny of his contracted pay. He isn't out of the team through his own choice. Given the chance, he'd run his guts out every week, as he always has.

How does paying out his own money to maintain a charity make him greedy, by the way?

-- Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:22 pm --

Mancio said:
Danamy said:
remoh,

Bellamy has talent.
Are YOU serious? Defending this ****.
Jo has a heart, moral, and are the fucking Jesus compared to the venom called Bellamy hes a virus, infected every team he has played for.

zeven said:
remoh said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

How does paying out his own money to maintain a charity make him greedy, by the way?

-- Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:22 pm --

Mancio said:

Bellamy has talent.
Are YOU serious? Defending this ****.
Jo has a heart, moral, and are the fucking Jesus compared to the venom called Bellamy hes a virus, infected every team he has played for.

I suppose when he banged the two equalisers in at the swamp you stayed sat down and said "You venomous virus **** why dont you fuck off"?

My point is that he's hiding behind charity work and using it as a reason why he absolutely must earn at least 80k a week.

That's the very definition of a 'cunts trick'.

Adebayor wouldn't get such sympathy so I've no idea why the poisonous championship player gets such love.

I thought he said he'd be happy to 'clean the boots of better players at City'. Didn't quite work out like that did it?

We're better off without him as last season proved.

TheMightyQuinn said:
My point is that he's hiding behind charity work and using it as a reason why he absolutely must earn at least 80k a week.

That's the very definition of a 'cunts trick'.

Adebayor wouldn't get such sympathy so I've no idea why the poisonous championship player gets such love.

I thought he said he'd be happy to 'clean the boots of better players at City'. Didn't quite work out like that did it?

We're better off without him as last season proved.

Try asking Dzeko if he'd fancy having a player blinding down the wing like lightning and banging over unmissable crosses. (Or Balotelli, or Tevez)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.