The many faces of controversial striker Craig Bellamy

remoh said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
My point is that he's hiding behind charity work and using it as a reason why he absolutely must earn at least 80k a week.

That's the very definition of a 'cunts trick'.

Adebayor wouldn't get such sympathy so I've no idea why the poisonous championship player gets such love.

I thought he said he'd be happy to 'clean the boots of better players at City'. Didn't quite work out like that did it?

We're better off without him as last season proved.

Try asking Dzeko if he'd fancy having a player blinding down the wing like lightning and banging over unmissable crosses. (Or Balotelli, or Tevez)
Oh, I've misunderstood. I thought this discussion was about Craig Bellamy.

There's not a hope in Hell that we're getting a transfer fee for Bellamy.

All this wishful thinking about a £4m or £5m deal for him is fantasy.

Not one club will pay that. No one. Zero. Or if they do it's based on us giving it straight back to Bellamy as a pay-off.

We need to just give him a free and hope he negotiates a deal elsewhere, otherwise he's either out on loan with us paying half his wages, or he's sat on his arse bellyaching about not being picked.

If we want him out we're going to have to pay for the privilege.

remoh said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
My point is that he's hiding behind charity work and using it as a reason why he absolutely must earn at least 80k a week.

Adebayor wouldn't get such sympathy so I've no idea why the poisonous championship player gets such love.

I thought he said he'd be happy to 'clean the boots of better players at City'. Didn't quite work out like that did it?

Try asking Dzeko if he'd fancy having a player blinding down the wing like lightning and banging over unmissable crosses. (Or Balotelli, or Tevez)

Just have, they all said they'd love it. None of them figured it was Bellamy though from the description of 'unmissable crosses'. He was very fast though, running wise, very, very fast.

He was never anything special though, half a decent season, no idea why people seem to think he was the Welsh Messi.

I'm not anti Bellamy but I'm certainly not going to show him any respect whilst he continues to cry about City.

He came here to wank off Hughes and lost all interest when his little fuck buddy was flirted off.

TheMightyQuinn said:

of course.
but why miss a chance to beat up the manager?

taconinja said:
remoh said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

He was quick though, to be fair. Not Walcott quick but still quick.

Huzzah for running very fast!<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:24 pm --<br /><br />
Mancio said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

of course.

Be fair, he's attacked fans, other players, girls in nightclubs and Liverpool players but never the manager...

Oh, I see what you mean! Yeah, Mancini is rubbish and will never win a cup but Jose is coming in Jan 2009 so we're laughing!

Soulboy said:
There's not a hope in Hell that we're getting a transfer fee for Bellamy.

All this wishful thinking about a £4m or £5m deal for him is fantasy.

Not one club will pay that. No one. Zero. Or if they do it's based on us giving it straight back to Bellamy as a pay-off.

We need to just give him a free and hope he negotiates a deal elsewhere, otherwise he's either out on loan with us paying half his wages, or he's sat on his arse bellyaching about not being picked.

If we want him out we're going to have to pay for the privilege.

This is the reality of it all ^^^^^^^^

Wake up and smell the coffee peeps........

TheMightyQuinn said:
taconinja said:
remoh said:

Huzzah for running very fast!

-- Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:24 pm --

Mancio said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

of course.

Be fair, he's attacked fans, other players, girls in nightclubs and Liverpool players but never the manager...

Oh, I see what you mean! Yeah, Mancini is rubbish and will never win a cup but Jose is coming in Jan 2009 so we're laughing!

So you despise him as a man and thought he was a very limited footballer, yet you are still 'not anti-Bellamy'.

I'd hate to be someone who you are 'anti'. :- (

80 grand a week for doing fuck all................................................happy days!!!

remoh said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
taconinja said:

Mancio said:
of course.

So you despise him as a man and thought he was a very limited footballer, yet you are still 'not anti-Bellamy'.

Everything you say can be dismissed when you look at what Mancini achieved in his first full season, you may not agree with everything he has done but the end result was that he exceeded what was expected of him by our owners. He has been proven correct yet some on here are that pathetic they can't admit to being wrong and come out with crap like 'I was an outer but he changed the way we played towards the end of the season' . No shit, isn't that what good managers do?

wayne71 said:
remoh said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Everything you say can be dismissed when you look at what Mancini achieved in his first full season, you may not agree with everything he has done but the end result was that he exceeded what was expected of him by our owners. He has been proven correct yet some on here are that pathetic they can't admit to being wrong and come out with crap like 'I was an outer but he changed the way we played towards the end of the season' . No shit, isn't that what good managers do?

Well, generally, good managers don't need to totally change tactics in mid-season, but credit where it's due, he did it, against all his apparent natural tendencies, and got a result. No-one can take his acheivement away from him. But this is not an anti-Mancini thread, but an anti-Bellamy thread and it is hard to support him without pointing out the source of his problems with us, and that is where Mancini comes in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.