The Mario Balotelli "hype"

His attitude is terrible, but he definitely cares about football and we can see that from the moves he has made.

No he doesn't. He made those moves because his time had run out at the club's he was at,they had grown tired of his lazy erratic behaviour and so he had been told his time there was finished. Sure he could have sat on the bench picking up his wages but he knew he was frozen out and by moving on he isn't exactly roughing it on the minimum wage is he?

In the end he is the clever one.He has fooled a large number of people into believing his hype and paying him a fortune in the process and letting them all down.He is like the serial adulterer,every woman thinks they will be the one he will settle down with,if he just comes to her she knows he will be different,too late she realises he won't.

Dude said:
He's not very good at football this lad. Not very good at all.
I bet you have all the credentials to know this.

Mario is a very talented footballer, that is not in doubt, but he simply doesn't have the mentality to allow him to prove it. Its a pity that he hasn't found a manager who could focus his talent. Mourinho was probably the most likely one that might have, but even he failed. Sad because the talent is there, but like many footballers he's not been able to apply it, and time is rapidly running out, having been at clubs where it should have worked out good.

Armaan said:
Where's this "potential" people speak of? Never seen it myself.

thats a myth his ex coaches are not going to call him a fraud

Mancini bought him so you are not expecting him to call him a fraud but a potential of a future world beater

For all that hight five to Mario, he is better than Houdini getting all this money contracts when they are players who could earn 20k/w and do the job better than him

cleavers said:
Dude said:
He's not very good at football this lad. Not very good at all.
I bet you have all the credentials to know this.

Mario is a very talented footballer, that is not in doubt, but he simply doesn't have the mentality to allow him to prove it. Its a pity that he hasn't found a manager who could focus his talent. Mourinho was probably the most likely one that might have, but even he failed. Sad because the talent is there, but like many footballers he's not been able to apply it, and time is rapidly running out, having been at clubs where it should have worked out good.
I do have the credentials.

Balotelli is an astonishing talent, but until he applies himself fully and consistently, he will not reach his true potential. That is the be all and end all.

dickie davies said:
Brenda was right about the weight of the Liverpool shirt

Even a fit lad like Mario could just about carry it for 45 minutes and then had to take it off and get rid

Maybe all them sneaky post match ciggies,with Chappy,in the tool shed,are having an effect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.