The Mario Balotelli "hype"

He is far and away the most immature footballer I've ever seen, I don't know if he has some kind of genuine learning difficulties but he appears to have the emotional mental age of an 8 year old.

He seems to have no concept of actions and consequences, just like an impetuous and impulsive child.

jacko74 said:
He is far and away the most immature footballer I've ever seen, I don't know if he has some kind of genuine learning difficulties but he appears to have the emotional mental age of an 8 year old.

He seems to have no concept of actions and consequences, just like an impetuous and impulsive child.

At least he hasn't bitten anyone yet.

I sense the honeymoon with LFC is now over and there will be a backlash from Brenda and/or the fans. It will be interesting to see how he handles it.

A big problem for them is he already has celebrity status and wealth. He can just move on at a transfer value that will tempt some other club to say "it's a gamble we can't lose".

Scapegoat already I see over in grieverland lol.

He brings it on himself though I'm afraid and he will be off again the end of the season.

Didn't someone once say he was "unmanagable"?

Somehow people are still interested in trying to analyse Balotelli and look at what he does on and off the pitch through a magnifying-glass.
Why bother when it's so obvious what you get from the player: a decent start, involvement in incidents, performances dropp, and on to the next transfer.

1 goal in 10 games.

Forget shirt swapping, forget workrate, that's the stat that matters.

We have benefitted hugely from selling him. Complete passenger and distraction. He can be superb but those days are occasional.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.