The Mario Balotelli "hype"

City v utd fa cup semi
City v stoke fa cup final
City 3 QPR 2

Despite everything before and since he gave his all in the 3 most important matches since our resurgence. He is part of our history and doesn't deserve being slagged off by city fans. He was frustrating to watch, most of the time, and we did well to get £20m for him.I was glad to see him go but leave the slagging off to Rawk.

fredmont said:
City v utd fa cup semi
City 3 QPR 2

Despite everything before and since he gave his all in the 3 most important matches since our resurgence. He is part of our history and doesn't deserve being slagged off by city fans. He was frustrating to watch, most of the time, and we did well to get £20m for him.I was glad to see him go but leave the slagging off to Rawk.

He was a complete waster when he was with us and he still a complete waster now.
Take the blue tinted goggles and review his time with us objectively.
The boy is a complete fool and always will be.

I love him as he gave me my one and only famous thread.(am glad he is a dipper though)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236917&hilit=+firework" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236917&hilit=+firework</a>

Did not realise the amount of shit it would cause ;)

TGR said:
fredmont said:
City v utd fa cup semi
City 3 QPR 2

He was a complete waster when he was with us and he still a complete waster now.
Take the blue tinted goggles and review his time with us objectively.
The boy is a complete fool and always will be.

Not sure you took in what I said. You may want to read it again. Or maybe not... (Highlighted for clarification)

CityFan94 said:
1 goal in 10 games.

Forget shirt swapping, forget workrate, that's the stat that matters.
What was it with us before he left, 1 in 14 matches in the 2012/13 season?
As well as being dropped for majority of the run in when we won the title?

He played his part for us, the title winning assist and all. We are grateful, but he's Liverpool's problem now.

Re: The Mario Balotelli "hype"

Yes he's as mad as a fish on a bicycle but he'll always be a hero of mine simply for that goal and that t-shirt.

fredmont said:
City v utd fa cup semi
City 3 QPR 2

Despite everything before and since he gave his all in the 3 most important matches since our resurgence. He is part of our history and doesn't deserve being slagged off by city fans.

He even tried to fuck up the 3-2, getting involved with Barton when he had no need to.

Surprised it took so long for people to see through this rather average football player.

paulchapo said:
His attitude is terrible, but he definitely cares about football and we can see that from the moves he has made.

No he doesn't. He made those moves because his time had run out at the club's he was at,they had grown tired of his lazy erratic behaviour and so he had been told his time there was finished. Sure he could have sat on the bench picking up his wages but he knew he was frozen out and by moving on he isn't exactly roughing it on the minimum wage is he?

In the end he is the clever one.He has fooled a large number of people into believing his hype and paying him a fortune in the process and letting them all down.He is like the serial adulterer,every woman thinks they will be the one he will settle down with,if he just comes to her she knows he will be different,too late she realises he won't.
If that was the case then why didn't Adebayor, Bridge or Sinclair do the same? Why did you have to subsidies so many players wages? Why did the likes of Malouda and Bogarde rather play for the reserves.

He has many issues, but love of the game and the desire to play is not one of them. He is deluded, immature, arrogant etc and did not think he had to work to be the best. He is also petulant and has wasted his career, but players that don't care don't break down after a loss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.