The Mario Balotelli "hype"

Why Always Ste said:
He's more of a celebrity than an athlete.

This is what it boils down to. He gets the website traffic, tv audiences and will sell the shirts.

He'll turn the skill on when he can be bothered.

We as Blues do need to recognise and respect him though in my view quite simply for "that" pass which lead to "that" goal.

Oh and the memorable goal in the 6-1 at the Swamp.

Sure it could of been quite easily any other player on those days.... but it wasn't.

I agree.

East Level 2 said:
Wasn't he awarded MOTM in the semi against the rags and again in the final?
Still not world class as he's too inconsistent.

Yes....he also had a good return of goals (13 in 23?) including some important goals in the 2011/12 season.
A class act with undoubted ability, but needs the team to be built and evolve around himself.
I absolutely love the guy but hate how he doesn't have the attitude to reach his potential.
Taking the Italians to the Euro 2012 final is no mean feat either....

supercrystal7 said:
To put it simply is there any one skill that Balotelli is not proficient at? Then apart from fitness is there anything he lacks physically? Those are the reasons he is a world class talent.
Skill: heading
Physical: balance

He was poor at both of those whilst a City player. His heading ability is dire and he was forever falling over.

In the paper today a kiss and tell on him cheating on his fiancee already and he's only been in the country a couple of weeks,drinking and smoking as well,he was rubbish yesterday,the old mario is back,thank god not to us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.