The Mario Balotelli "hype"

Re: The Mario Balotelli "hype"

James Milners mentality in Balos body would be the best player in the world.

He's still a bloody good footballer despite playing at around 30% of his potential.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
karen7 said:
In the paper today a kiss and tell on him cheating on his fiancee already and he's only been in the country a couple of weeks,drinking and smoking as well,he was rubbish yesterday,the old mario is back,thank god not to us
Kiss and tell stories do make me laugh in the comical way they are written.

The girls that do it are pathetic but when he shagged her then kicked her out at 3am i guess she has a right to be a bit miffed lol

Re: The Mario Balotelli

moomba said:
James Milners mentality in Balos body would be the best player in the world.

He's still a bloody good footballer despite playing at around 30% of his potential.
I was thinking earlier (yeah, I know; unusual for me), if you could produce a footballer with Mario's skill/potential and Zabba's determination, Messi and Ronaldo would be left trailing in any Ballon D'or awards. Mario will never reach the heights of those two players, simply because he can't be bothered to.

karen7 said:
karen7 said:
In the paper today a kiss and tell on him cheating on his fiancee already and he's only been in the country a couple of weeks,drinking and smoking as well,he was rubbish yesterday,the old mario is back,thank god not to us

The girls that do it are pathetic but when he shagged her then kicked her out at 3am i guess she has a right to be a bit miffed lol
Kicked her out ffs. Live by the sword, die by the sword. She willingly goes back to a footballer's house. What the fuck was she expecting? A quick engagement followed by a romantic wedding in Capri?

All this faux hurt and upset is truly comical.

I also think anyone who sells a story like that is an utter scumbag. People have a right to a private life. Even Mario.

karen7 said:

Kicked her out ffs. Live by the sword, die by the sword. She willingly goes back to a footballer's house. What the fuck was she expecting? A quick engagement followed by a romantic wedding in Capri?

I also think anyone who sells a story like that is an utter scumbag. People have a right to a private life. Even Mario.

I agree,they all think it's going to be romantic and they are going to be the next wag,stupid girls

karen7 said:
karen7 said:

I agree,they all think it's going to be romantic and they are going to be the next wag,stupid girls

She messages him online,sends him a picture of her arse with MB and a X on it in lipstick
and gets invited to a private party,along with a few of her friends at his rented mansion,what did she expect,lol?? The funniest part is her expressing all this ''Shock and outraged/hurt feelings'' bollocks.Her hurt is that she didn't get a few posh nights out and a couple of expensive gifts for shagging Mario,news love if you want to act like a hired hooker negotiate some payment first!

paulchapo said:
karen7 said:

She messages him online,sends him a picture of her arse with MB and a X on it in lipstick
and gets invited to a private party,along with a few of her friends at his rented mansion,what did she expect,lol?? The funniest part is her expressing all this ''Shock and outraged/hurt feelings'' bollocks.Her hurt is that she didn't get a few posh nights out and a couple of expensive gifts for shagging Mario,news love if you want to act like a hired hooker negotiate some payment first!

I agree with all that.The reason i posted it was just to say he is the same old mario who left,he had a great chance to shine on the pitch yesterday but didn't do it and was hooked for Lambert lol,me thinks Brenda will be tearing his hair out by xmas

karen7 said:
paulchapo said:
karen7 said:

I agree with all that.The reason i posted it was just to say he is the same old mario who left,he had a great chance to shine on the pitch yesterday but didn't do it and was hooked for Lambert lol,me thinks Brenda will be tearing his hair out by xmas

I doubt he will ever change,maybe he wasn't as good as people made him out to be or thought he was going to be in the first place? He plays football like most of us go about our jobs,as if he hates it and is just there for the money.He has no love or affinity for the game he just plays it because some mug is stupid enough to pay him to do so,it is a means to an end to fund his playboy lifestyle.

I hope he has a good investement fund because if and when he fucks up at Liverpool who is going to pay him again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.