The Mario Balotelli "hype"

KippaxCitizen said:
supercrystal7 said:
To put it simply is there any one skill that Balotelli is not proficient at? Then apart from fitness is there anything he lacks physically? Those are the reasons he is a world class talent.
Skill: heading
Physical: balance

He was poor at both of those whilst a City player. His heading ability is dire and he was forever falling over.
Good with his shoulder though. Another Adebayor ?

ccr said:
KippaxCitizen said:
supercrystal7 said:
To put it simply is there any one skill that Balotelli is not proficient at? Then apart from fitness is there anything he lacks physically? Those are the reasons he is a world class talent.
Skill: heading
Physical: balance

He was poor at both of those whilst a City player. His heading ability is dire and he was forever falling over.
Good with his shoulder though. Another Adebayor ?
Yeh Aebayor is a good comparison, though I think they have different mentalities. Adebayor is just after money, where as I don't think Balotelli is that concerned with the money. He appears to have taken two successive pay cuts to get more football. This is something I don't see Adebayor ever doing.

I agree he could improve his heading though he does score a decent amount. His balance is fine when he is motivated and focused as he has shown several times. It's when he wants to fall over and get a free kick every 5 seconds.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/mario-balotelli-scored-liverpool-fan-4255140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... an-4255140</a>

Well played agent Mario.

IH8MUFC said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/mario-balotelli-scored-liverpool-fan-4255140

Well played agent Mario.

She sent him a picture of her arse with his initials wrote on it, and she was shocked he got in touched. She was then shocked when he invited her round to his house, fucked her and then fucked her off in a taxi.
She seems to spend a lot of time in shock.

Armaan said:
For years now we've all heard pundits bang on about this "world class talent" that Mario supposedly possesses. Saw him live for two years and never once got what all the fuss was about. If he wasn't such an idiot I doubt he'd get all the hype surrounding him, surely there's more that agree with me?

He is that alright! Just that he comes with an impish, primary school notion of having fun whilst he walks this planet. He just couldn't see, though, that some things have to be taken seriously.

Pretty soon there will be no talk of this 'world class' potential. If he fails to deliver in the very near future, he becomes another 'could have been'. As it is now he's a long way behind being the best striker in the league, let alone the world like many proclaim he will be.

The only thing world class about him is his penalty taking. Never bought into the hype when he was a City player and certainly don't now. His goal scoring record is frankly not a world class strikers goal scoring record and there are strikers his age and younger who comfortably outscore and out perform him yet they don't get half the plaudits he gets for doing nothing.

RandomJ said:
The only thing world class about him is his penalty taking. Never bought into the hype when he was a City player and certainly don't now. His goal scoring record is frankly not a world class strikers goal scoring record and there are strikers his age and younger who comfortably outscore and out perform him yet they don't get half the plaudits he gets for doing nothing.
Hasn't he started missing pens now ?

The "Single mum"

Shocking , she's sent pictures like that and sold her story to a tabloid & now her child will be bullied for , for the rest of their lives. She got what she deserved well done mario keeping order in this world and people where they deserve to be. Stupid slut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.