The Media Against Pep?

I cant for the life of me understand why they have let this happen, its reaching a crescendo now and if they cant see the damage its doing to the image of the club then there is something really wrong in all this.

You would have thought the press would be embracing Pep but its the complete opposite, they are looking to unsettle him at every opportunity whilst that piece of arrogant eye poking piece of shit gets away with murder.

Does anyone still think there isn't an agenda against City?
I think it's to do with the club not wanting adverse publicity from the press by taking the sort of action united did in years past.
However, they are getting adverse publicity despite their nicey nicey approach.
The answer in my view is to show some steel and oust those disrupting individuals by asking them to leave the press room if they must-report or don't like what they are hearing.
We have tried the overnice approach and it just hasn't worked.
Time for a change.

Isn't the trouble that the alternative approach risks the sort of abuse that Benitez got for pointing out the bentness towards Utd?

Yes there is, only turned up to 11.

For all the talk of bans and boycotts there's absolutely nothing the club can do, every media outlet, press, TV, radio, internet, everywhere the same line pumped out day in day out.

I came across these, no effort at all, there's a tsunami of this stuff....

Of course the rag vloggers are having a field day....

As for the press!! The sheer volume of shit is overwhelming, stretching from incompetence, indiscipline and over rated to character assassination and psychological disorder.

Is there any blue out there who still thinks there isn't an agenda against our club? They'd have to live on Mars.

Yes there is, only turned up to 11.

For all the talk of bans and boycotts there's absolutely nothing the club can do, every media outlet, press, TV, radio, internet, everywhere the same line pumped out day in day out.

I came across these, no effort at all, there's a tsunami of this stuff....

Of course the rag vloggers are having a field day....

As for the press!! The sheer volume of shit is overwhelming, stretching from incompetence, indiscipline and over rated to character assassination and psychological disorder.

Is there any blue out there who still thinks there isn't an agenda against our club? They'd have to live on Mars.

Bloody hell.
Mcateer the only guy talking sense.
The press have shown complete disrespect for Pep and he is now giving it back.
At last and long may it continue.

Bloody hell.
Mcateer the only guy talking sense.
The press have shown complete disrespect for Pep and he is now giving it back.
At last and long may it continue.

Sorry mate, I can't agree, these f***ers control the medium, they set the tone, they have all the control we have absolutely none. If Pep or the club mount even the mildest off counter-attacks (though what that might be stumps me) it will be fuel on the fire, further evidence of...Whatever...they make it up...a destabilised club, a prima donna brought low, small club mentality, Premier League is for "real" men....blah, blah, blah

Make up any shit you like, they will.

Last edited:
Sorry mate, I can't agree, these f***es control the medium, they set the tone, they have all the control we have absolutely none. If Pep or the club mount even the mildest off counter-attacks (though what that might be stumps me) it will be fuel on the fire, further evidence of...Whatever...they make it up...a destabilised club, a prima donna brought low, small club mentality, Premier League is for "real" men....blah, blah, blah

Make up any shit you like, they will.

Maybe we need to get at them personally, lets see what they get up to in their personal life.

Maybe we need to get at them personally, lets see what they get up to in their personal life.

Not sure about that!

Khaldoon needs to speak to Scudamore, iron fist in a velvet glove.

Of course the ideal scenario would be for Khaldoon to go public, accuse the Premier League of rigging the system and calling out the coverage of the club. The consequences for City would be enormous, fines and points reductions would be the least of it.

Threats of legal action are always an option, but, of course, we will do none of those of these things, we will carry on as normal and we will be in exactly the same place as we are now in five years.

Billions and I mean billions are at stake here, it is essential that the premium brands in the Premier league succeed. The Premier League has a business plan in place (though I very much doubt it is literal, no piece of paper or incriminating email will exist) to ensure that this happens and we see it on the pitch on match day, the back pages of the gutter press, on our TVs and on the net every day.

If you ran the Premier League and your sole aim was profit maximisation, wouldn't you do the same?

Last edited:
Pep Guardiola personally apologised to BBC and Sky Sports reporters after 'awkward' interviews insisting it was 'nothing personal'. [Times]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.