The Media Against Pep?

Pep Guardiola personally apologised to BBC and Sky Sports reporters after 'awkward' interviews insisting it was 'nothing personal'. [Times]

He had nothing to apologise for imo.

Ask them in for a meeting, ask them what is their motivation, let them know that we will not allow false information to be reported. All Headlines based on false info or roomer will be outed by City in the press conference, and the Journalist will be asked directly in front of their piers why they have tried to mislead the public. Make these available through the website, free for all to use.

Pep Guardiola personally apologised to BBC and Sky Sports reporters after 'awkward' interviews insisting it was 'nothing personal'. [Times]

That's been covered by other news outlets already, I certainly heard it yesterday, but it will make no difference, if anything it compounds it.

Clearly he's a man on the edge, under pressure, aging squad, poor results, can't hack it, found out, rude, un-professional, Premier League best in the world, he's over-rated, a fraud, City small club mentality, Emptyhad, discipline problems, Bravo-Joe Hart, Sterling (you can make up any story you like about Sterling)... blah, blah, blah....more on page 63

That's been covered by other news outlets already, I certainly heard it yesterday, but it will make no difference, if anything it compounds it.

Clearly he's a man on the edge, under pressure, aging squad, poor results, can't hack it, found out, rude, un-professionting al, Premier League best in the world, he's over-rated, a fraud, City small club mentality, Emptyhad, discipline problems, Bravo-Joe Hart, Sterling (you can make up any story you like on Sterling)... blah, blah, blah....more on page 63

Will be so much sweeter when Pep and the City players are lifting trophies over their heads.

he actually apologised immediately after the interview had taken place, from what I can remember. However that was actually glossed over and they decided he was having a breakdown. Only now after they have reported what they want, is the apology story coming out. With the reporter in question confirming he apologised via social media that it was done straight afterwards.

Talksport ran with arrogance and lack of respect, because it was one of their reporters he so-called showed this lack of respect to, when it was mentioned that Pep had apologised then the reaction by the drivetime team was "yeh but"....without actually reading between the lines and seeing that Pep was actually fuming because of the inconsistent refereeing he has witnessed so far i.e 2 footed challenges missed by Rojo, and the main one was the arm in the face of Bravo by the Burnley player that would have been a foul in another European league.

The apology was already known but they didn't want that type of ending did they !!

"the main one was the arm in the face of Bravo by the Burnley player that would have been a foul in another European league".

Pretty sure its a foul in this league as well.

he actually apologised immediately after the interview had taken place, from what I can remember. However that was actually glossed over and they decided he was having a breakdown. Only now after they have reported what they want, is the apology story coming out. With the reporter in question confirming he apologised via social media that it was done straight afterwards.

Talksport ran with arrogance and lack of respect, because it was one of their reporters he so-called showed this lack of respect to, when it was mentioned that Pep had apologised then the reaction by the drivetime team was "yeh but"....without actually reading between the lines and seeing that Pep was actually fuming because of the inconsistent refereeing he has witnessed so far i.e 2 footed challenges missed by Rojo, and the main one was the arm in the face of Bravo by the Burnley player that would have been a foul in another European league.

The apology was already known but they didn't want that type of ending did they !!
That makes sense,i hadn't read or heard in the media that he did it straight away,talkshite still going with the cracking up line this morning at 10am

No they didn't.

We all know why Pep was frustrated, the inconsistent officials, but nowhere in the media is that reported, because if it were, they might be required to do at least a cursory analysis as to whether he has a point and they don't want to go there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.