The Media Against Pep?

Lets start today's presser by making an announcement of what Stirling bought from Poundland, as he would like the general public to know as the Daily Mail feel it is a pressing issue.

What a wonderful interview he has just given on SSN.So Pep like,enthusiastic,so positive and a fucking poke in the eye to those tossers who believe he`s lost the plot.He loves our Club,he loves the hierarchy and he loves us all.
JUST FUCK OFF NOW YOU MORONIC ARSE HOLES FROM THE MEDIA.

Could not agree more : )

Lets start today's presser by making an announcement of what Stirling bought from Poundland, as he would like the general public to know as the Daily Mail feel it is a pressing issue.
or tell them there's a problem with the kitchen today and they'll be no f..kin free food for them today!

or tell them there's a problem with the kitchen today and they'll be no f..kin free food for them today!

Even better, we could produce one pack of Biscuits from Poundland and say this is a replacement for the usual lunch Buffet.

What a wonderful interview he has just given on SSN.So Pep like,enthusiastic,so positive and a fucking poke in the eye to those tossers who believe he`s lost the plot.He loves our Club,he loves the hierarchy and he loves us all.
JUST FUCK OFF NOW YOU MORONIC ARSE HOLES FROM THE MEDIA.

I'M ANGRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! I can't do the SSN so have looked on the BBC website and before he even came out they were having digs, the horrible pigs, reminding people about his last interview and then even putting the video of it on the site!! I am beginning to really, really, really dislike the BBC.. plus other media of course!! However if it makes us, as I said to my lovely car mechanic this morning, circle the wagons to support Pep Guardiola so be it. I'll stay angry but use it constructively, like kicking a few BBC 'journalists' where it will definitely hurt!!! (If I come across them of course!!!!)

Haha... Poundworld biscuits and instant coffee for the journos would be funny as fuck!

Sorry to say this guys but I genuinely believe City top dogs condone our approach to the Mainstream media and don't mind us temporarily being the "Bad Guy" in this movie we call the Premier League.
The key here is temporarily as in the future the bad guy will uprise and become the good guy.
Right now its frustrating for us seeing the character we all love in this film being hated on but we all know the true Man' City and know its all propaganda lies.

Its fake news to keep the sheeple masses worshipping the current stars in this movie such as United, Liverpool and Chelsea/Arsenal.
Keep all their fans happy and they'll continue coming to the cinemas and watching the sequels.
But the sheeple need an excuse to come and the media know this so they castigate and create an enemy.

We are that enemy.

One day the enemy will get enough fans and start to take over the seats in the cinema and low and behold the media will switch their narrative and choose a new enemy.

Haha... Poundworld biscuits and instant coffee for the journos would be funny as fuck!

Sorry to say this guys but I genuinely believe City top dogs condone our approach to the Mainstream media and don't mind us temporarily being the "Bad Guy" in this movie we call the Premier League.
The key here is temporarily as in the future the bad guy will uprise and become the good guy.
Right now its frustrating for us seeing the character we all love in this film being hated on but we all know the true Man' City and know its all propaganda lies.

Its fake news to keep the sheeple masses worshipping the current stars in this movie such as United, Liverpool and Chelsea/Arsenal.
Keep all their fans happy and they'll continue coming to the cinemas and watching the sequels.
But the sheeple need an excuse to come and the media know this so they castigate and create an enemy.

We are that enemy.

One day the enemy will get enough fans and start to take over the seats in the cinema and low and behold the media will switch their narrative and choose a new enemy.

Not in my lifetime petal.

Peps press conference....

"Maybe the people was wrong when they said I came here to change everything. I am here to learn and improve. You (England) created football. I adapt here. Sometimes I criticise, why things are different."

Oh dear Pep, lying, even tongue in cheek, to professional liars will get you precisely nowhere.

"the main one was the arm in the face of Bravo by the Burnley player that would have been a foul in another European league".

Pretty sure its a foul in this league as well.
Depends on who the ref is, the score at the time and the teams involved. Only after taking these things into consideration can a decision on whether a challenge is a foul or not. Law 47294047, paragraph 293894045, sub section 383730 under the heading 'Laws for reffing sides not considered to be part of the cartel'

Peps press conference....

"Maybe the people was wrong when they said I came here to change everything. I am here to learn and improve. You (England) created football. I adapt here. Sometimes I criticise, why things are different."

Oh dear Pep, lying, even tongue in cheek, to professional liars will get you precisely nowhere.
What's wrong with what he said?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.