The Media Against Pep?

PEP:I’m not going to retire in two or three years. I love my job and I’m in the perfect place to do my job, especially here in England. I said in an interview that I’m not going to be training when I’m 60. But I’m 45!
ARE YOU LISTENING YOU MORONIC TABLOIDS ???

Sorry mate, I can't agree, these f***ers control the medium, they set the tone, they have all the control we have absolutely none. If Pep or the club mount even the mildest off counter-attacks (though what that might be stumps me) it will be fuel on the fire, further evidence of...Whatever...they make it up...a destabilised club, a prima donna brought low, small club mentality, Premier League is for "real" men....blah, blah, blah

Make up any shit you like, they will.
Sorry but we will have to disagree on this one.
He has tried the gentle approach, turned the other cheek and got no respect, just snide leading aggressive questioning.
He should treat them in the same way the GPC used to and hand it back. Much as it hurts me to say so there is a lot to be learned by how he dealt with the media.

No worries bud......I hope you and the family had a good festive period and all things are going well your end?

Yes mate. Hope you did too. Started attending gym yesterday, first physio session in a gym rather than living room

Sorry but we will have to disagree on this one.
He has tried the gentle approach, turned the other cheek and got no respect, just snide leading aggressive questioning.
He should treat them in the same way the GPC used to and hand it back. Much as it hurts me to say so there is a lot to be learned by how he dealt with the media.

Well, he's just finished his press conference and while he didn't bend over he played it mild and meek, as I expected he would and that's how our club will always play it. It's not in our owners genes to do anything different.

Last edited:
I think someone has had a world with him about the nervous face touching/nose picking...... Not one in the interview. Apart from the media arseholes constantly looking for a negative slant all the time..... I feel he gets frustrated because he is not able to express himself fully fluently in English. Media hovering over him to exploit any 'misunderstanding '.

Well, he's just finished his press conference and while he didn't bend over he played it mild and meek, as I expected he would and that's how our club will always play it. It's not in our owners genes to do anything different.
Well then it will undoubtedly carry on.
They will continue to get away with treating our club and manager like an easy target without any fear of consequences.
Pep is probably too nice to do what ferguson did...
Hey ho.

Well then it will undoubtedly carry on.
They will continue to get away with treating our club and manager like an easy target without any fear of consequences.
Pep is probably too nice to do what ferguson did...
Hey ho.

You and I are as one, we're both angry at how the club we love is treated, the club feels it too, but they, yet again, have decided that discretion is the better part of valour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.