The Media Against Pep?

Haha... Poundworld biscuits and instant coffee for the journos would be funny as fuck!

Sorry to say this guys but I genuinely believe City top dogs condone our approach to the Mainstream media and don't mind us temporarily being the "Bad Guy" in this movie we call the Premier League.
The key here is temporarily as in the future the bad guy will uprise and become the good guy.
Right now its frustrating for us seeing the character we all love in this film being hated on but we all know the true Man' City and know its all propaganda lies.

Its fake news to keep the sheeple masses worshipping the current stars in this movie such as United, Liverpool and Chelsea/Arsenal.
Keep all their fans happy and they'll continue coming to the cinemas and watching the sequels.
But the sheeple need an excuse to come and the media know this so they castigate and create an enemy.

We are that enemy.

One day the enemy will get enough fans and start to take over the seats in the cinema and low and behold the media will switch their narrative and choose a new enemy.

Bernard Halford said as much at a supporters branch meeting that was years ago and were still not winning the war

LOL...You mean this....

image-1.png
That's the one.

We all want the best players managers in the Premier League .then once they here all they want to do is undermine them

Pep Guardiola personally apologised to BBC and Sky Sports reporters after 'awkward' interviews insisting it was 'nothing personal'. [Times]
What a fucking pushover, Bobby would have punched one of them.

#Baldyout

Sky negativity all over our team tonight - "Carra fears for Man City", "Guardiola plays down quit talk", "four game Ban for Fernandinho" etc etc all on their Football main page - glad I no longer pay these wankers. Otamendi gets in Team Of The Year so far - and so does Pogba!

I am suprised duncan castle thread hasn't bumped itself up 9 of his last 10 tweets have been all negative and promoting a shite article he's wrote about our man Guadiola

TBH I quite like this adverse nonsense
It just gives me even more pleasure when we win and they have to swallow their twisted words.
Must be bitter to swallow all that bile!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.