The Media Against Pep?

I think for the next post-match interview I suggest we get the City version of Manuel, the Barcelona waiter. First question: What did you make of the red card? Manuel: Que? (With an upturned question mark!) I need to ask Señor Pep! Second Question: No need, what did you make of it? Manuel: I know nothing. I must ask Señor Our Tata!

Gary Neville was spot on the other month when he went on the Sunday Supplement and called out the quality of the journalist profession.

Ignoring the whole agenda they promote, the amount of pundits/journalists who don't even do the basic research into the matter they are speaking about is staggering.

If it didn't happen in Britain then it doesn't matter according to our press and the xenophobic nature of their approach would rightly piss off any foreign manager.

I read it today that because Pep is new to the league he has been naive about the Christmas period. Basically behaving handled the way he has coached the players. So rotating them isn't ok.
Also because he ain't taking them on a mid winter jolly will be his down fall

I don't normally like Shearer but he was on R5Live earlier being quite sympathetic to Pep. But the summary headline that followed was then taken out of context to imply Pep had grossly underestimated life in the PL.

I hope Khaldoon invites the principles from the key media in for 1 to 1 15 minute interviews,lays out the do's & don't' of engagement,spells out the consequences & sactions for non compliance,explains in a press announcement his actions & closes by stating that Talk shite have been excluded from The Etihad & all City related activities for the rest of the season.

Come on Khaldoon,let's get rocking.

Paddy Power on Talk Sport just said that "Pep is obviously unhappy and wants to go home' well that's that then, we're fucked.

Gary Neville was spot on the other month when he went on the Sunday Supplement and called out the quality of the journalist profession.

Ignoring the whole agenda they promote, the amount of pundits/journalists who don't even do the basic research into the matter they are speaking about is staggering.

If it didn't happen in Britain then it doesn't matter according to our press and the xenophobic nature of their approach would rightly piss off any foreign manager.

That sounds interesting, I didnt hear that - i know the show is available as a podcast - any idea what date he was on Daz?
EDIT - just found it on youtube

Paddy Power on Talk Sport just said that "Pep is obviously unhappy and wants to go home' well that's that then, we're fucked.
Also earlier on they were saying that the bookies have us favorites to win tonight and then started to turn it into a David v Goliath just setting up it up for the negative spin if we lose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.