The media are brainwashing some city fans

Fantastic OP we need to stick together, I think it is idiotic to suggest sacking another manager as we have done that for years and look where it has got us.

But still some fans can't see it, very very sad.

Lucky Toma said:
This is now the third time I've seen this slight against fellow blues intelligence on here this morning.
To suggest that we dont have the nous nor faculties to make our own minds up based upon what we see week in and week out is incredibly insulting and condescending.
By all means disagree with us who have a problem with Mancini's overly cautious and negative tactics.
But please stop suggesting that we dont have minds of our own.
It is misplaced intellectual snobbery on your parts.

Correct.

Palerider said:
When I was at school a long time ago we had a raffle for a massive Easter Egg. Most of us could only afford one ticket, it was a poor area, however one kid had a rich dad and he bought 50% of the tickets. How many people do you think wanted him to win that bloody egg?

who won it mate, im on the edge of my seat here!!!!!!

Prior to yesterday, Spurs had scored 14 goals compared to our 15.
They had taken 2 points from the last 4 games.

As far as I'm aware, none of the media darlings would accuse Saint Arry of playing negative football.

<a class="postlink" href="http://matthill-views.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://matthill-views.blogspot.com/</a>

Would welcome feedback it's my first ever so don't be too harsh with me. Please try and go beyond the title (it's there for a reason). I do my best to be as unbiased and truthful as I possibly can and these are MY opinions.

For the record, I agree with the OP

Prestwich_Blue said:
clubfoot said:
Why are most people on here disappearing up their own arses? I can only think it's down to being taken in by all the shit the media write and say about us.

We need to be together and get behind our team.

Yes i accept yesterday was poor but to keep calling for bobbys head makes most of you as bad as those narrow minded journalists out there.

Look at league table and then remember where we were in 99.

CTID
Not many are calling for his head but a lot are saying he needs to change his approach because his current one isn't working. You accept this presumably as you admit yesterday was poor (which is more than most of the apologists do). Us roaring the team on is not going to make him commit 6 players to the attack when we're going forward.

Where we were in 1999 is utterly irrelevant. We were a wreck of a club then but Bernstein was pulling us up by our bootstraps. We're in an incomparably different piosition now.

And we're in 4th place now but wins against Blackburn and Birmingham would have put us in 2nd. We've been a bit lucky that no other team has put a run of results together to catch us but it could look different when Bolton come ot CoMS in December. What excuse will you have then if it does?

What do you mean excuse. As for going through the years the team that won the league and cups had days when it couldn't break the opposition down and that was with a very good team who had been playing together for several years. Fungus got 3 years just to win a trophy. Hughes signings were hit and miss, NDJ, Kompany, Zab and Tevez have what it takes , Ade, Bridge, SWP, RSC and probably Lescott don't. Bobby has signed Johnson (who hughes could have signed but didn't), Silva, ballo, Milner, kolarov, boetang, yaya and viera on a free. Hart has comeback and Kolo, Kompany and NDJ are twice the players they were last season. He has had only one close season, when most of his main players were on world cup duty and those that weren't have impoved. The question is when we finish in the top 4 what will you're thoughts be then?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Blue Punter said:
Prior to yesterday, Spurs had scored 14 goals compared to our 15.
They had taken 2 points from the last 4 games.

As far as I'm aware, none of the media darlings would accuse Saint Arry of playing negative football.
But Blackburn do and they've scored as many as us.

But Blackburn have conceded 18 as oppossed to our 10, which is why they're in 14th and we're in 4th.

Not sure how you addressed my point about us being potrayed as negative, whereas Spurs aren't though.

Bluesy7 said:
http://matthill-views.blogspot.com/

Would welcome feedback it's my first ever so don't be too harsh with me. Please try and go beyond the title (it's there for a reason). I do my best to be as unbiased and truthful as I possibly can and these are MY opinions.

I thought Tevez was onside and used his chest to control the ball whatever Jonathan Pearce said

You put City's struggles down to an under-performing midfield, and I agree. Yaya Toure is indeed struggling with the attacking midfield role. But I doubt it's through lack of effort. It's more a question of adapting to a new role, and League. Whether he can play as an attacking midfielder, I am not sure. His passing and ball control is peerless. But he struggles to get forward from midfield. De Jong and Barry can't do that. So either he learns or we play Milner in that role and change it round.

Too many Ciy fans think we should be No. 1 overnight

Bluesy7 said:
http://matthill-views.blogspot.com/

Our width is going to come from the full backs with the perceived wide men Milner and johnson ensuring they are usaully coming inside takinge the fullback with them leaving space for the full backs to exploit and when one wing attacks, the other side MUST move up , or the opponents will simply drift across with a midfield player dropping into the defensive line. If we have moved up and the play slows, we can then shift the ball across while puting pressure on, most certainly we will have caused the opposition into trying to second guess us.The problem is yesterday Boetang didn't do what kolarov tried to do and how many times did we see Milner simply hug the buy line, never making the run inside which he was always blocking Kolarovs line, it takes time to get the players understand each other, but Boetang has plenty of pace and I want him overlapping, far more than he currently does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.