The miserable old bastard thread

At last; a thread where I feel I'm among like minded souls. When my dad used to complain about (back then) modern music, I was like "yeah; okay Dad". Fuck me, I've morphed into him.

My main gripe with X-Factor and all that exploitational stuff is that they've got the whole thing arse backwards.

Hence, you get some precocious teenager with a great voice but no idea how to sing, forced to belt out, I dunno 'My Way' or some such classic and these smug-faced judges sneer and witter on about how the kid "didn't project his personality" or some other such bollox.

The singer serves the song, not the other way around. Any other format is only pissing up a down pipe.

that newcastle bird on x factor ,deffo would but i would have to gag her

Those new bright as fuck LED type headlights on cars, particularly Audis but common on others too. Dangerous, unnecessary and not good for my miserable old bastardness
You're thinking of Xenon headlights. People who drive on well lit roads with headlights on, sometimes fog lights too, blinding you especially if it's peeing down, cnuts !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.