The miserable old bastard thread

FFS think your old if born in 1965, got my first season ticket in 1964 H block main stand. Not seen a funny stand up comic for 10 years on the tele. Every UKIP supporter I have spoken to has been a wanker of the first water. Jezza is taking the Labour Party back to the early 80s, I expect Peter Taffe to become a special adviser any day soon.
King Charles 111 will be a recruiting officer for Great Britain to become a republic. RIIAC along with the Boiled Bollock Robbie Savage and Camel Gob

Tommy tiernan, Sean Lock, Ranesh thingy and Jimmy Carr; especially his warm down stuff.

You're thinking of Xenon headlights. People who drive on well lit roads with headlights on, sometimes fog lights too, blinding you especially if it's peeing down, cnuts !
Thats them. No need for it.
And while Im at it, people who keep their foot on the brake in stationary traffic. Another blinding dazzling pain in the ass, especially in the rain. Get your foot off the fucking brake and put the handbrake before you burn my retinas out you wankers

none of this is a problem when you turn left when you get on a plane... ;-)

Wouldn't you be the pilot if you turned left?
Deffo not got you're telly plugged in if you think they are the best of the last ten years
Lenny Bruce was the 40s, Hicks and Pryor died in the 90s. Maher is more like a militant now. Suppose he's right! Nowt good in over ten years.

Last edited:
These American FBI type shows & films, that have ways of saying things like 'we have eyes on....' why the fuck cant they just say 'were watching'

The way male members of the royal family wear uniforms with about 30 fucking medals on their chest...what did they do to get them ? There are guys who actually fought in wars that have none.

prince-charles-royal-wedding.jpg

Prince-Philip-The-Duke-Of-Edinburgh.jpg
Don't know who the first Bloke is, but number two is definitely Count Olaf, who is out have Lemony Snickett

Is that better Fowler PM??

Thats them. No need for it.
And while Im at it, people who keep their foot on the brake in stationary traffic. Another blinding dazzling pain in the ass, especially in the rain. Get your foot off the fucking brake and put the handbrake before you burn my retinas out you wankers
I think you're getting into the full swing of things, nimrod will be buzzing !

I think you're getting into the full swing of things, nimrod will be buzzing !
And another one, which Ive moaned on here about before: the elongated payment process of women at the supermarket. You know it needs paying for, so have the method of payment ready. Groceries into the bags, bags into the trolley, check the price, retrieve handbag from under the shopping in the trolley, place on the thing and carefully open, retrieve purse, repeat, go through every single card in the purse, pay, repeat process in reverse

And another one, which Ive moaned on here about before: the elongated payment process of women at the supermarket. You know it needs paying for, so have the method of payment ready. Groceries into the bags, bags into the trolley, check the price, retrieve handbag from under the shopping in the trolley, place on the thing and carefully open, retrieve purse, repeat, go through every single card in the purse, pay, repeat process in reverse
Add starting their car up after paying in petrol stations to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.