The miserable old bastard thread

It's getting to the door! With hand luggage! Pissed up!

Wouldn't you be the pilot if you turned left?
Indeed you might be (which would also be OK) but if you aren't you just stepped into business or first class... ;-)

Children. I fucking hate them.

Annoying, attention seeking, whinging, ungrateful little fuckers who contribute precisley fuck all to society.

Wankers the lot of them.

People who shout at their kids, shout at each other, all the time. What the fuck is wrong with you? Surely at some point in your life, you must have acted like an adult and thought 'wow, that actually works, maybe I should be doing this more often'.

I hate Facebook, Mobile Phones, The Internet, Facebook, Twitter, Apps, Facebook and Twitter.

I like Crossply tyres, Smog, Corner shops and Green shield stamps.

Wankers who park facing oncoming traffic outside shops and cash machines with thier headlights on full, I feel like smashing into the fucks and claiming I was blinded.

These American FBI type shows & films, that have ways of saying things like 'we have eyes on....' why the fuck cant they just say 'were watching'

The way male members of the royal family wear uniforms with about 30 fucking medals on their chest...what did they do to get them ? There are guys who actually fought in wars that have none.

prince-charles-royal-wedding.jpg

Prince-Philip-The-Duke-Of-Edinburgh.jpg

Prince Philip's are mostly service medals for the second world war. He earned them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.