the money stick we get beaten by

Tony Adams: "I think that a significant factor, 90 per cent, in why we achieved so much is that Danny Fiszman invested £50m in the club and we were able to go to the next level," he said. "I got my first decent contract at the club, so did David Seaman, we were able to bring in Dennis Bergkamp – and that was before Arsène arrived – David Platt, Patrick Vieira, Nicolas Anelka, and were able to pay them – top players from around the world. "I'd like to feel that a good manager can get the best out of those players once you've got them, but more often than not, if you've got the best players you win the League,"

BlueHalli said:
I thought it was great when Chelsea got loads of money to spend !. I was excited for them and thought it was great seein these top players comin to the prem . I was most excited about seein a side knock the rags off their purch.

I just laugh at fans that bring our money into things and sing crap like 'where were you when you were shit'. It just looks desperate to me as they have fook all else left to say . We've ticked things off bit by bit .

-all that money and you still won't win fookin
- all that money but you won't get champs league
-all that money but you still won't win the league
- all that money and you still can't get out of your champs league group .

It's just plain bitterness and it's hilarious . Only this morn I had an apology from a rag threatening to 'do me' when he was pissed up just because I said beckham was over rated !. I took him up on his offer but he obviously sobered up and came to his senses . All the shit we have been through I have never been violent and threatened other fans takin the piss . It just shows how much it hurts them . It's brilliant !.

These fookers just can't handle it .
The best thing about it is that we haven't done spending even yet. Come next summer i think Txiki & co will bring in reinforcements to cure our defensive deficiencies. If the quality of the signings of this last window are anything to go by then these fuckers are going to plenty more to moan about. We're Man City we'll spend what we want.

So Piegilles, is this how you run a proper football club?

Arsenal ticket price increase larger than inflation

Posted on 13 December 2013.

The official Arsenal FC website has announced that the club will be increasing ticket prices by 3% next season. The North London club already have the most expensive tickets in the country with some games setting fans back as much as £123.50. The cheapest ticket they have on offer for category A games, against the likes of Manchester United, Chelsea or Tottenham Hotspur, is £62.

However, the club claims that the increase is in line with inflation, but this isn’t strictly true. Inflation currently stands at 2.2% in the UK.

To give some perspective, with the 3% increase, Arsenal fans would pay an extra £70.40 over the course of the season for the most expensive match day ticket. At 2.2%, they would be paying an extra £51.60.

The club had frozen prices for this season after backlash from fans, particularly visiting supporters, who refused to pay the £62 asked of them.

“The only way we can pay the wages and compete without any external help is through the ticket prices because it is our main income,” Wenger said last season. “Therefore we are in this situation where of course the prices are high. It is down to every individual to decide ‘Do I spend the money or not to go anywhere to watch anything? If you want to go to a concert tomorrow, you look at the price of a ticket and after if it is too high for you, you say yes or no. That is everybody’s individual responsibility. What is very important is that we try to give value for money and that our attitude is absolutely 100% committed to try and achieve that.”

Arsenal haven’t won a trophy since 2005. But they've won 3 titles in one season for having the most expensive ticket prices.
3ong0MC.jpg

YNSOpya.jpg

3uwg70q.jpg

928MUg3.jpg

maurizio said:
Tony Adams: "I think that a significant factor, 90 per cent, in why we achieved so much is that Danny Fiszman invested £50m in the club and we were able to go to the next level," he said. "I got my first decent contract at the club, so did David Seaman, we were able to bring in Dennis Bergkamp – and that was before Arsène arrived – David Platt, Patrick Vieira, Nicolas Anelka, and were able to pay them – top players from around the world. "I'd like to feel that a good manager can get the best out of those players once you've got them, but more often than not, if you've got the best players you win the League,"

Odd thing about that is that what Adams refers to never appeared anywhere in Arsenal's accounts. Now it's possible that he made it up, but you would have to wonder quite where all this new money the players were getting that no one knows about came from, wouldn't you? For some reason it's never been asked about...

Re: Success bought not earnt

Same happened to me at a 50th last night.I was talking to one rag when another one jumps in saying all that shite.his wife even said to me should I move him on he was making that much of a twat of himself.we earnt our money you didn't was one of them.they are just laughable.i n the end I walked away when he was mid sentence and didn't look at him again the first lad was sound though.

syedorf said:
Same happened to me at a 50th last night.I was talking to one rag when another one jumps in saying all that shite.his wife even said to me should I move him on he was making that much of a twat of himself.we earnt our money you didn't was one of them.they are just laughable.i n the end I walked away when he was mid sentence and didn't look at him again the first lad was sound though.
This is my 4000th post so its some sound advice. If you are ever again faced with such rag twatness, just stab him with a brick.

That feels better :-)

Puppet Master Silva said:
Bilboblue said:
http://shewore.com/2013/12/15/mansours-millions-the-difference-for-manchester-city/

Bitter twats.

What an utterly embarrassing article and comments section. Is there a more bitter fan base around? Probably can't take the fact that we can play football just as well if not better than them and still win things.
Not only can we play them off the park, we could probably kick them off it as well. Their team reflects their supporters, a bunch of soft whinging cunts.
Now where's that gif

Johnsonontheleft said:
I'm fucking sick of rags using the "we bought our players with money earnt, not a sugar daddy" argument. Can someone please give me a succinct counter-argument that I can copy and paste back to these twats?

I am very suprised you has been in a conversation with a Rag.

All my pet Rags have vanished from Facebook. I have just asked Feed the Goat if I can borrow some of his.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.