the money stick we get beaten by

gmckennasell said:
samharris said:
Arsenal are the snobby gets who live on a posh estate and own a nice merc..then the riff raff lottery family turn up,move next door and only use the Bentley to go to Lidl.

excellent , we also shit in the bidet.

And piss in the washing up to get more bubbles..

de niro said:
feel free to pm me if you see any of these smarmy ***** having a dig at city.

lfc, arse or whoever are welcome but post nice or fuck off.

You should see what they are like on the arse forums! They genuinely think they are the only club to do things properly and that they would rather be financially prudent even if that means they win nothing and pay the highest ticket prices.

Oh, and any player who leaves is a traitor and a money grabbing piece of scum because they are the only club in the world anyone wants to play for

<a class="postlink" href="http://shewore.com/2013/12/15/mansours-millions-the-difference-for-manchester-city/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shewore.com/2013/12/15/mansours- ... ster-city/</a>

Bitter twats.

Give that Man(Arsenal fan) a transfer budget.

There is not a single thing noble about the lunacy at city. Your fans sold their soul in exchange for being a walking sandwich board for an unelected gang of dictators who keep ‘their’ people in line by torture, brutalisation and control.

Man city is everything that is wrong with the game on 2013 and the day they are left to fall back to type, mediocre and provincial, can’t come a day too soon.

As for the article, usmanov is on record as saying he would not bankroll the club. And besides, we don’t need not want a sugar daddy. We are a proper football club.

"SPEND SOME F***ING MONEY!"

Were you one of the Arsenal fans chanting that?

jrb said:
Give that Man(Arsenal fan) a transfer budget.

There is not a single thing noble about the lunacy at city. Your fans sold their soul in exchange for being a walking sandwich board for an unelected gang of dictators who keep ‘their’ people in line by torture, brutalisation and control.

Man city is everything that is wrong with the game on 2013 and the day they are left to fall back to type, mediocre and provincial, can’t come a day too soon.

As for the article, usmanov is on record as saying he would not bankroll the club. And besides, we don’t need not want a sugar daddy. We are a proper football club.
This is sadly all too typical of many Arsenal fans attitude. A proper football club? George Graham, Henry Norris and Danny Fizman might give a degree of clarity as to what "proper" means.

Arse fans singing we only the league cos of the money, make me piss.
They had one English player on the pitch yesterday.
They paid mega bucks for Ramsey, Walcott and Chamberlain, and (according to fairly reliable reports), they pay high wages to their kids.

As the saying goes, you can't buy class...

but you can buy a season ticket at the emirates for £2,000

Success bought not earnt

I'm fucking sick of rags using the "we bought our players with money earnt, not a sugar daddy" argument. Can someone please give me a succinct counter-argument that I can copy and paste back to these twats?

Re: Success bought not earnt

Johnsonontheleft said:
I'm fucking sick of rags using the "we bought our players with money earnt, not a sugar daddy" argument. Can someone please give me a succinct counter-argument that I can copy and paste back to these twats?

It's all here. <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=294662" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=294662</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.