The most expensive piece of clothing you've bought

I have a big collection of original old skool footy trainers..Not that dear each pair really relative to some clobber, but cool as fuck. Trainers HAVE to be addidas - anything else and you're a geek imho....
I wore some original Munchen on Saturday.....(saying nothing). And have my black Trimm Trabs all ready for the final.
Sad really I know..
Guess we all have our thing.

Prada Milano leather coat from Flannels. Reduced from 1200 to 400 or something. Didnt even fit but couldnt help being sucked in by what I thought was a bargain thinking Id grow into it! Bought a Fake London parka for around the same price and a Great Wall of China one also a similar price. I like buying coats.

BlueRob01 said:
I have a big collection of original old skool footy trainers..Not that dear each pair really relative to some clobber, but cool as fuck. Trainers HAVE to be addidas - anything else and you're a geek imho....
I wore some original Munchen on Saturday.....(saying nothing). And have my black Trimm Trabs all ready for the final.
Sad really I know..

No trainer collection is complete without a pair of Converse. You see them anywhere now.

Just recalled a black Ted Baker shirt which cost £75. I'd inherited a Grand and was having a big night out to celebrate being single again. The money felt like nothing and I've worn that shirt twice.

peoffrey said:
BlueRob01 said:
Sad really I know..

No trainer collection is complete without a pair of Converse. You see them anywhere now.

Just recalled a black Ted Baker shirt which cost £75. I'd inherited a Grand and was having a big night out to celebrate being single again. The money felt like nothing and I've worn that shirt twice.

Have to disagree there. Converse are for students, and geeks...

BlueRob01 said:
peoffrey said:

Have to disagree there. Converse are for students, and geeks...

Au contraire. They're quite fashionable. Even for non-Geeky people with a job.

djelanomcfc said:
The trainers i wear range from about 70 to 100 each and i hav 4 pairs of these.

Mate - with trainers, it's nothing to do with what they cost anymore. That game ended years ago.
It's what they are that counts.
As I said earlier mind - each to their own of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.