The most important signing left is to keep Tevez

tbh i'd prefere if he goes. Don't think having 4 big name strikers is balanced and if he stays dzeko and balo probably won't get a shout. I think the balance was right last season, Aguero should be the raplacement for him imho.

Reason said:
Tevez is the cancer in the team. If he stays, any chances decrease dramatically.

This (not necessarily dramatically but still). Anyone who thinks he is better than Aguero is nuts. Tevez may be better individually but Aguero makes everyone around him better.

I truly hope Bobby leaves him off the 25 man roster.

-- Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:49 pm --

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Cobwebcat said:
Disagree, mate. His presence at the club will be poisonous, I reckon. I also think we will perform better with him out of the team (much more fluid). Hope he goes but I don't think he will and I think he may well cost the club a successful season if he does stay.

Despite a terrible attitude off the pitch Tevez is a genius on it and Mancini knows it. We are much better with him in the team in my oinion as he never gives a defence a rest. A nightmare to play against and a scorer of match winners when we most need them. Last season no Tevez = no Champions League this season.

Only NDJ and Silva are as vital I think. Anyone putting Balo above Tevez is deluded.
I disagree. Please explain to me Tevez's contribution to us getting into the Champions League and winning the FA Cup post Christmas, I think you'll find it was negligible.

Damn facts always ruin a good story.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:50 pm --<br /><br />
BringBackSwales said:
Cobwebcat said:
Disagree, mate. His presence at the club will be poisonous, I reckon. I also think we will perform better with him out of the team (much more fluid). Hope he goes but I don't think he will and I think he may well cost the club a successful season if he does stay.

Despite a terrible attitude off the pitch Tevez is a genius on it and Mancini knows it. We are much better with him in the team in my oinion as he never gives a defence a rest. A nightmare to play against and a scorer of match winners when we most need them. Last season no Tevez = no Champions League this season.

Only NDJ and Silva are as vital I think. Anyone putting Balo above Tevez is deluded.

-- Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:15 pm --

Reason said:
Sounds like you are a Tevez, rather than a City supporter. It's about the team performance and Tevez is anything but a team player.

If he stays, when he plays everything is going to have to go through him and City's success rate will depend on what he happens to do with it, like last season. Not to mention that he's going to continue acting up ruining the atmosphere in the team.

Maybe you should look into a non-team sport, chess perhaps?

It's a myth that Tevez isn't a team player and given his reception when he came on V Bolton I'm not alone. Although I appear to be on this thread with all the haters!!

that was last season, we have moved on. I think Aguero,Dzeko and Silva are more important than Carlos now (personal opinion) given that Carlos has said he does not want to be here ffs. It is not about hating, but Carlos has abused the club and the city (in fact he says he hates it!)

I have no problem admitting I hate him.

he needs to go..we have a younger and potentially more potent striker now in aguero. also balo and dzeko will contribute more this year after settling in more. no point in keeping unhappy players as wenger has found out recently.

I don't want this guy at our club. We have Dzeko, Balotelli and Aguero who are all fantastic players, and then if Tevez leaves we can bring John Guidetti through he is class! P.S Get your arse to Nandos if you are that arsed about food you fat little ****!

this is the point isn't it? We should not even be thinking about negative things given the start we have made to this season and who we just signed today, but this is Carlos all over - just causes grief and shit and the club as a whole does not benefit. Anyway back to watching our feeder club going out of Europe

He may not be the sharpest tool in the box but when he's on the pitch he does the business. I've absolutely no doubt that he will give his all for the cause and that's all I ask.

Jack_mcfc_ said:
Too be fair I don't think we need him that much, would prefer to have rid, but he will be a good back up for Aguero, Dzeko or Balotelli.

Tevez a backup? are you mad?

If he's fit then he's ahead of all of them in the pecking order.

BlueGun said:
Jack_mcfc_ said:
Too be fair I don't think we need him that much, would prefer to have rid, but he will be a good back up for Aguero, Dzeko or Balotelli.

Tevez a backup? are you mad?

If he's fit then he's ahead of all of them in the pecking order.
Totally agree with this. If fit tevez should start

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.