The most important signing left is to keep Tevez

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Tevez went from one of the top 5 players in the world to worse than Jo over one summer on here, madness!
some people have short memories ..so embarrassing

Reason said:
BlueGun said:
Jack_mcfc_ said:
Too be fair I don't think we need him that much, would prefer to have rid, but he will be a good back up for Aguero, Dzeko or Balotelli.

Tevez a backup? are you mad?

If he's fit then he's ahead of all of them in the pecking order.

According to what metrics, skills on FIFA11? I've never seen Tevez work nearly as much for the team as Dzeko did against Bolton. Balo and Aguero have that potential, too.

Tevez doesn't. Case closed, Inter/Corinthians next if he's lucky, Anzhi if he's not.

I agree completely, Dzeko will be a big part of the team this season and I will be surprised if he doesn't score 20+ goals, he looks a different player. We won't need Tevez, if he stays he shouldn't start ahead of Dzeko, Aguero or Balotelli, not just because of his attitude, I think this THIS season they will be better players.

Either that, or they remember Tevez repeatedly hold the club hostage, showboating, being a selfish hog, etc. Anyone can make their pick.

Tevez staying would be a big bonus. Whether or not Tevez wants to go, he's not really too much trouble off and on the pitch. He will work as hard as anyone in the team and I'm just hoping to see an attack of him, Aguero and Dzeko, that would be amazing.

Imagine playing one game on the Wednesday with Tevez and Balotelli starting, then a game on the Saturday with Aguero and Dzeko starting. Keeping a world class player like Tevez can only increase our chances of winning the title. The we have is terrifying.

I want to also add that keeping Tevez is vital because Balotelli isn't a player to be trusted. His antics on and off the pitch will cost us many of points alone. The worrying part of it is that he doesn't really do anything on the pitch to overcome that. I am yet to see this Italian talent everybody keeps going on about. If he doesn't start increasing his work rate I'd rather push him out of the door before Tevez. Tevez is by far a better option.

Wouldn't be too bad to see us go for it in games verse Wigan:

Aguero----Dzeko-----Tevez
-----Silva-------Nasri-----
-----------De Jong--------

Yeah a bit cheeky but imagine that.

Tevez City said:
I want to see what City fans will say about him if he score the winning goal against Spurs :)

boooooo (maybe thats just me though). I rather lose than win with him.

BlueJill said:
Tevez City said:
I want to see what City fans will say about him if he score the winning goal against Spurs :)

I can't believe I just read that, tell me you're being sarcastic.

BlueJill said:
Tevez City said:

This has to be a clarkie.. surely??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.