The most important signing left is to keep Tevez

bazukka said:
What are the last quotes from him recently about leaving?

"so long suckers, I fuckin hate manchester......errr, ohhhhhh, nobody wants me, errrr, I love it here, just love it, which restaurant shall we go to tonight?"

Cobwebcat said:
Peteri said:
Cobwebcat said:
Some posters need a reminder

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2010/nov/09/carlos-tevez-city-the-question

End-of-season calculations showed City were almost twice as likely to emerge triumphant with Tevez in the team (they won 55% of their matches when he played and just 33% in his absence).

Not only is Tevez top scorer he was second to David Silva in assits last season.

Not a team player? You have got to be kidding. You might dislike him but the facts are there for all to see.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ4Ok9kkjII[/youtube]

I suggest you watch the Bolton game when Tevez came on. The game died completely for City.

And I am not sure what you are trying to say with the free kick video. Nice goal, sure. Does it validate your rhetoric? Not even a little.

So what...you are saying that 15 minutes V Bolton proves something? Good god.

For the record I was glad when he came on as Dzeko was knackered and Tevez held the ball up better and gave us breathing space chasing the ball into corners and I can't see Balo doing that.

Just unbelievable. I give up.

I wish you fucking would!

BringBackSwales said:
Cobwebcat said:
Peteri said:
I suggest you watch the Bolton game when Tevez came on. The game died completely for City.

And I am not sure what you are trying to say with the free kick video. Nice goal, sure. Does it validate your rhetoric? Not even a little.

For the record I was glad when he came on as Dzeko was knackered and Tevez held the ball up better and gave us breathing space chasing the ball into corners and I can't see Balo doing that.

I wish you fucking would!

Now now play nicely.....

Cobwebcat said:
Peteri said:
Cobwebcat said:
Some posters need a reminder

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2010/nov/09/carlos-tevez-city-the-question

End-of-season calculations showed City were almost twice as likely to emerge triumphant with Tevez in the team (they won 55% of their matches when he played and just 33% in his absence).

Not only is Tevez top scorer he was second to David Silva in assits last season.

Not a team player? You have got to be kidding. You might dislike him but the facts are there for all to see.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ4Ok9kkjII[/youtube]

Funny, 15 minutes proves nothing, but a 3 sec free kick does :)

Yes, unbelievable.

On form , the lad is still the best striker at the club and if he stays til January it will be a big bonus . I may question his attitude , but I won't question his attitude on the pitch , top player .

Top player for Fulham and alike.

Does anyone wonder why no big club is interested in him, now that he's clearly for sale? Even Inter gave up, although they are quite desperate for a good striker and now have the money.

Cobwebcat said:
Mancio said:
The Future's Blue said:
Is he supposed to be going somewhere?

unfortunally no. look like nobody is stupid enough to get him.

Nobody can afford him. Plenty of teams would want him. This isn't Crappy Santa Poos we are talking about.

If Tevez loved City and said all the right things how many people would then say we are better with him in the team...honestly?

Tevez is a mercenary and a pain (tick)

But I don't think anyone disagrees with that.

What is astonishing is that people now think he isn't a team player and we won't miss him on the pitch if he goes. Can someone point me in the direction of the stats to back that up? Thought not. Take the emotion out of it.

please search for my posts. you'll find many posts from october and november (so well before his tranfer request) where i was saying the same thing :

tevez is greedy and his lack of football intelligence ruin city's play.

Reason said:
Top player for Fulham and alike.

Does anyone wonder why no big club is interested in him, now that he's clearly for sale? Even Inter gave up, although they are quite desperate for a good striker and now have the money.

£50 miilion and £200,000 a week...and they are in huge debt like most Italian clubs.

Why did Bacon try to keep him or does he know nothing too?

Just realised I said I would give up! ;-)<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:09 pm --<br /><br />
Mancio said:
Cobwebcat said:
Mancio said:
unfortunally no. look like nobody is stupid enough to get him.

Nobody can afford him. Plenty of teams would want him. This isn't Crappy Santa Poos we are talking about.

If Tevez loved City and said all the right things how many people would then say we are better with him in the team...honestly?

Tevez is a mercenary and a pain (tick)

But I don't think anyone disagrees with that.

What is astonishing is that people now think he isn't a team player and we won't miss him on the pitch if he goes. Can someone point me in the direction of the stats to back that up? Thought not. Take the emotion out of it.

please search for my posts. you'll find many posts from october and november (so well before his tranfer request) where i was saying the same thing :

tevez is greedy and his lack of football intelligence ruin city's play.

Wrong then, wrong now ;-)

Tevez has stated he doesn't want to be here and the Club have made signings to ensure that if he does go we hopefully won't miss his goals too much.

If he does go before the end of the window then we got him at least until the Jan window went the Corinthians may come back in for him

All I hope that as long as he is here he plays to his best and keeps quite as he may be on the bench a lot more than last season- we'll move him as soon as his "adviser" Kia can line up a deal that we are happy with

the guy is half way out the door and as a result I'm not bothered if he stays for a few months or we can get a deal done over the next few days. I'm more bothered about the players that want to be here and how the new guys settle in and if that means playing time for them at Carlos's expense then so be it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.