The most inconspicuous City player ever?

the greatest of them all barney daniels? some of the lads at my age will remember him? the greatest one hit wonder ever to grace city shirt hes still running round tameside with his arms in the air? scored two against leicester at maine road think about 74 then never to be seen again?

Notice some players scored two on their debuts, then disappear. Daniels, Hince etc.....

Cunningham , the poor mans Goater. Chavet, a leg end.

What was the name of that mate of Ali's. Scored on his debut, thought we had a cracker . Went to Sarfampton afterwards I think ?

A Blue said:
Notice some players scored two on their debuts, then disappear. Daniels, Hince etc.....

What was the name of that mate of Ali's. Scored on his debut, thought we had a cracker . Went to Sarfampton afterwards I think ?
was it djamel belmadi

solley attwell said:
A Blue said:

was it djamel belmadi

Top corner, left him standing. Well done.
Wasn't Barry Silkman the new Pele ? Never heard of since, bet he's a pauper.

A Blue said:
solley attwell said:
was it djamel belmadi

Top corner, left him standing. Well done.
Wasn't Barry Silkman the new Pele ? Never heard of since, bet he's a pauper.

Good call - I invented my poster name as the most improbable, obscure and unsexy City player likely to have a football boot named after him. But I must admit when I first saw the thread title I immediately said David Brightwell, same as the author.

Paul Beesley?

Though Negouai must be a good shout.. Scored a handball, got sent off then vanished for years, reappeared and got sent off again didn't he!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.