The most inconspicuous City player ever?

A Blue said:
solley attwell said:
was it djamel belmadi

Top corner, left him standing. Well done.
Wasn't Barry Silkman the new Pele ? Never heard of since, bet he's a pauper.

You've obviously never seen him on various sports programmes in his capacity as an 'agent' Typical cockney schyster who thinks the world evolves around him....but he aint a pauper....c**t maybe, but not a pauper!

Barry Silkman is a pauper was my attempt at sarcasm....................Ah well.
That Russian ? Scored against the rags ? Kavalavalavalavavilly. Instant hero to.....WHO ?

barry conlon ,,,,,peter bodak......chris greenacre....paul beesley....duncan davidson....gordon daziel......ken mcnaught... peter beardsley......kavashvili...tony cunningham....geoff lomax....martin phillips .garry buckley....billy telford......the most inconspicuous i recent history must go to a guy called mick lester who was signed from oldham in 1973 and replaced mike doyle for the home game to arsenal ,,,he was never seen again until sep 1976 as sub away to juventus ,,then he vanished for ever to that great grave yard of footballers tha nasl.,,,to be fair to geoff lomax i did bump into him at my mates40th last year ,i forgot that he had married to my friends family.i hadn,t seen him for years , ithink he went to rochdale then worked for the fa in coaching ..decent guy to have a conversation with about the billy mcneil area.

Someone who can look at stats might need to help me out here. I'm sure I remember a game in the late 70's or early 80's where our centre forward was a young lad with a bit of a mullet called Gary Jackson. No idea what happened to him (or did I dream it ?)

Aliouane(sp) toure. Think he played 1 game against crystal palace on the right wing, I thought he looked fuckin mint, I was obviously pissed or seein things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.