The most inconspicuous City player ever?

garfresco said:
Paul Beesley?

Though Negouai must be a good shout.. Scored a handball, got sent off then vanished for years, reappeared and got sent off again didn't he!

Yep, seemed to attract the red card Negouai, also another algerian benarbia suggested, Karim Kerkar, think he came from Le Havre and lasted a few months

Tyrone Loran and of course the subject of my username Karim Kerkar (introduced as Kenny Car)

Where does one start..... in my time? Trevor Christie, Robert Hopkins (he came he saw he left), Mark Seagraves? We signed a defender at the close season 1985 afer promotion, he was called Nigel Johnson I think, from Barnsley or some such armpit place. He had a 'tash and obligitory mid-80's mullet! Don't think he was ever played. Keagen signed some wonderous dross, all of which have been mentioned aleady. I forgot about Bill Williams in 1988 and don't forget Carl Bradshaw - another classic City swop, this time for Imre Varadi! (Creaney for Walsh + cash still hurts) Simon Colosimo was supposed to be the next big thing from down-under. Went as soon as he came. What about Peter Beardsley? Carl Shutt? Alfons 'Groaningdick'? Carl Griffith? So so many......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.