The most innacurate football heckle ever............

Sultana of Brunei said:
As has been described, yesterday was unbelievably frustrating and at times exasperating. This always brings the hecklers to their feet and we have all heard people shouting out things that they ought to regret later. Against Fulham a guy insisted on shouting "Two banks of four City, Two banks of four!" every 30 seconds or so. It's not a new thing, it's always happened in the 25 years I've been watching City.

Yesterday though the bar was well and truly raised. A guy in front of me stood and shouted "Tevez, you lazy bastard!". Now, in common with the majority consensus on here, I think he has been a disappointment to put it mildly. His touch is awful, his distribution lame, his shooting woeful but I was thinking, is that the most inaccurate heckle ever? If there is one thing that Carlos Tevez is not, then it's lazy. Surely?

Didsbury Dave and I spent half-time discussing this over a pint and trying to think of more inaccurate heckles that could possibly trump this clowns.

"De Jong, You just can't tackle son!"

"Kinkladze, Pass the ball you dickhead. You can't dribble to save your life"

"Given, You couldn't catch a cold!"

"Bell, Your just too fucking slow son!"

Anyone think of any more ?
"why the fuck is that twat taking Elano off"followed by 10/20 scrotes at the top of 118 shouting Hughes out..........as Elano hobbles off the pitch in agony & proceeds to put 2 fuckin big ice-packs on his legs.
Not a heckle but the same thing happend on the "matchday"thread against Everton away.
Some of the shite on here after 2 home draws is as bad as most heckles,tbf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.