The Most Negative Team To Visit The Etihad?

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle.

Was yesterday’s Newcastle team the most negative premiership opposition we’ve ever faced at the Etihad?.

If Benitez is a good coach then I’m a Dutchman. Thank god they didn’t get anything yesterday playing like that. I personally think that’s the most disgracefully negative performance, and there have been quite a few, I’ve ever seen from a visiting team in our 15 years at the Etihad.

Was yesterday’s Newcastle team the most negative premiership opposition we’ve ever faced at the Etihad?.

If Benitez is a good coach then I’m a Dutchman. Thank god they didn’t get anything yesterday playing like that. I personally think that’s the most disgracefully negative performance, and there have been quite a few, I’ve ever seen from a visiting team in our 15 years at the Etihad.
No, Newcastle still get the prize, but it’s for last year when they were even more negative. It was truly awful to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.