The new caterers for next season.

Eccles Blue said:
East Level 2 said:
somapop said:
Be great if they could local ale merchants on board...there's enough of them in the North West.
According to those in the brewing industry; real ale isn't really suitable for a venue that is only used two or three times a month.

Real ale doesn't have a long 'shelf' life:

"Traditional British beer (or real ale, as aficionados call it) keeps for only a few precious days, requiring careful storage at exactly the right temperature by expert cellarmen. Like a good wine or whisky, it continues to improve in the barrel, and must be consumed at just the right time."

Making me thirsty

Good points...but even stocking a few bottles of yer craft ales...stick in a Carrington's/Beermoth pop up fortnightly.
I honestly can't stand any of that Fosters/Carlsberg pi$$...

Besides...shouldn't it soon be a 24/7 365 days a year venue :)

chesterbells said:
Eccles Blue said:
East Level 2 said:
According to those in the brewing industry; real ale isn't really suitable for a venue that is only used two or three times a month.

Real ale doesn't have a long 'shelf' life:

"Traditional British beer (or real ale, as aficionados call it) keeps for only a few precious days, requiring careful storage at exactly the right temperature by expert cellarmen. Like a good wine or whisky, it continues to improve in the barrel, and must be consumed at just the right time."

Making me thirsty

Lots of patient customers waiting in orderly fashion for their lovingly poured pint of bitter from a hand pump.

I really can't see a problem with that at all! :D

All this is great for the club,the fans and raising our profile.Let's be honest if fans eat and drink in ANY football ground we get hit in the pocket,at least here we will eat decent food by the sound of things.

There is no doubt we will be the biggest club in world football in a few years time.The stadium expansion,training campus and a first class team,no debts all make for an exciting future.While i can look back nostalgically at Maine Road i wouldn't swap what we have now for the world!

paulchapo said:
All this is great for the club,the fans and raising our profile.Let's be honest if fans eat and drink in ANY football ground we get hit in the pocket,at least here we will eat decent food by the sound of things.

There is no doubt we will be the biggest club in world football in a few years time.The stadium expansion,training campus and a first class team,no debts all make for an exciting future.While i can look back nostalgically at Maine Road i wouldn't swap what we have now for the world!

Paul,
I agree with you 100% but there is more than a few on here who are not happy with things! Laughable really isn't it?

paulchapo said:

100% agree with you Paulchapo, I am getting excited about this season already and can't wait for it all to get underway. Ferran Soriano said that they want us to have the best facilities in the UK if not Europe (or words to that effect) and that is great as far as I am concerned!!

Eccles Blue said:
paulchapo said:

100% agree with you Paulchapo, I am getting excited about this season already and can't wait for it all to get underway. Ferran Soriano said that they want us to have the best facilities in the UK if not Europe (or words to that effect) and that is great as far as I am concerned!!

When you look at how far we have come in 5 years you can see where we will be in another 5.Broke into the top 4,won our first trophy for 35 years and champions in just over 3 years.Now in the top ten richest clubs in world football,our potential is frightening.

paulchapo said:
Eccles Blue said:
paulchapo said:

When you look at how far we have come in 5 years you can see where we will be in another 5.Broke into the top 4,won our first trophy for 35 years and champions in just over 3 years.Now in the top ten richest clubs in world football,our potential is frightening.

correct. mind you we could achieved all that and more by simply buying howard webb. if he ever becomes available (and he might now fergie has gone) we should be in there, blow everyone out of the water.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.