The new home shirt.

Got mine last night and yes its got a tee shirt feel to it but it feels great to wear, much better than the silky shirts we've had. Love the quality of the badge and umbro logo. Also like the elastic bit under the arm. Only thing I woud've liked added was a white cuff at the end of the sleeves. Wife says I look really sexy in it and made eyes towards the bedroom but I think I'll save it for the first game...don't want to get it all messed up.

Uwe Rösler said:
is the sizing the same as the england kit?

Would like to get the size right before ordering one.
Made the mistakeog going on my normal size with the le coq shirts last year and have some here hanging up with tags still on them. Costly mistake when our dollar is so shit to the pound! lol

i know right!
the way the australian dollar is i seriously think im going to have to limit myself to one kit every 5 seasons :(

what size/s do you have 'hanging around'?

And again, what do you mean the "Aussie dollar the way it is"? It's never been stronger against the pound.

It ended up costing us $76 each.

I take it yours arrived Matt? Which did you go for, long sleeves or short sleeves? I went for the former, very pleased I did. Think I'll do the same for the third kit as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.