The new home shirt.

Wheelsy said:
Nicky D said:
Ah cos you ordered a bunch for the supporters club? Did you buy anything else? I wasn't sure which out of the training gear I wanted so I held off till later.

You won't be disappointed mate, the shirt is fantastic!
There's a few of the training jackets, and I got the Under-Armour style shirt.

Just over a grand's worth of gear all up. :)

Ah cool, that's a tidy outlay! Thinking I might get one of those 'star trek' drill tops, not sure if I want the navy one now though. Might get that navy training jacket with the sky blue inserts on the shoulders instead. Those training shirts are pretty tasty as well!

Thaksinssoldier said:
just bought mine in Elverys in Dublin..as I brought it to the cash desk I started grinning.

Why...you ask?

The gent behind the til had last years rag jersey on!

I went up ,waited until he turned to serve me and said "Can you put Tevez 32 on the back of this City shirt please?" noticing what was on the back of his!

Priceless....as if the jersey wasnt magic enough I also got that pleasure ;-)

ha, worth every penny that kit. you can't script it any better.

Thaksinssoldier said:
just bought mine in Elverys in Dublin..as I brought it to the cash desk I started grinning.

Why...you ask?

The gent behind the til had last years rag jersey on!

I went up ,waited until he turned to serve me and said "Can you put Tevez 32 on the back of this City shirt please?" noticing what was on the back of his!

Priceless....as if the jersey wasnt magic enough I also got that pleasure ;-)

Actually did a real lol, which isn't good for others in house since it's 3:30am lol

I've noticed quite a lot of scum fans here in Belfast with Tevez on the back of their rags jerseys, which is strange since remember after all, they say he's shite and didn't need him.

Also seen two different people wearing City jerseys on the same day here, while we do have a surprisingly decent level of support in Belfast (and Northern Ireland), I don't normally see two in the same day all the same.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Does anyone like the away shirt?I think it's bloody rank and has nothing to do with City.

The 3rd strip on the other hand...mmmmmm ;-)

Other than the FACT that City's ORIGINAL shirts were black, of course! OH, and the fact that fans wanted the shirts to be representative of the history of the club.

Home: Traditional sky blue, returns to the roots of club success
Away: Original club jersey color
Third: Retro shirt, with unique sponsor logo to maintain retro appearance.

Yeah, mate, they completely f***ed up and we are getting screwed by this (unique to club football) "Tailored By Umbro" crap! Let me see if I can find you a crap shiny polyester shirt from the horrendous collection we have created over the years!

The new gear is ALL unbelievably top shelf, from team jerseys to training gear to T-shirts, and we are LUCKY that the new owners at City have embarked on a path of recognizing the fans, the city, and the history of the club, all while trying to build a world class club and facilities. Recently went out to Carrington and saw the new field they have laid and the drainage they have installed to make even the training pitches top quality in a Manchester winter, etc, etc...

We are on the verge of a renaissance of this club and many, many clubs are running scared. Now, it might not ALL go according to plan on every issue every time, but we are DEFINITELY moving in the right direction in ALL areas and I am excited by the changes I have seen and heard about.

Cheers!

As well as the home shirt, I got this;
dfknyf.jpg

It's the canine's testicles!

Dubai Blue said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
it looks a lot more wearable in hotter climes.
The players appeared to dripping in sweat last night. Wasn't the best of looks.

But I still love it.

During the Confed Cup the crowd were freezing. It's Winter time in South Africa. Don't know how wintry it is but Mediterranean winter ain't warm. I shall report back re sweaty activity when I've reached the top of Ventoux on me Brommy and flashed the sky blue to all and sundry.

can anyone answer this few questions?Thanks X)

The Home Jersey will cost SGD80 here..so just want to know your opinion on the material..Hopefully it worth the SGD80

Does anyone know SIZE XXL is equal to which label size?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.