The new Manics album

virginia state epileptic colony is probably my favourite on the album at the moment. Its a bit Weezer esque. Love it.

TheMightyQuinn said:
svennis pennis said:
virginia state epileptic colony is probably my favourite on the album at the moment. Its a bit Weezer esque. Love it.

My favourite one changes everytime I hear it, probably Marlon JD at the moment though!

yeh thats great as well, she bathed herself in a bath of bleach is genius. Richey all over it.

svennis pennis is a 9 incher! keemcfc's is still LOADS bigger though. lol said:
i always meant to ask, whats with your username thing?
lol.

svennis pennis said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
svennis pennis said:

My favourite one changes everytime I hear it, probably Marlon JD at the moment though!

yeh thats great as well, she bathed herself in a bath of bleach is genius. Richey all over it.

WLW aside there isnt a 'weak' track on the album

TheMightyQuinn said:
svennis pennis said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
svennis pennis said:

WLW aside there isnt a 'weak' track on the album

Yeh I agree with that. Very surprised with this album. Id all but lost faith in them, until this.

i really love me and stephen hawking, facing page - top left and all is vanity.

by the way anyone notice the title track has the exact same riff as spirit of radio by rush? not a bad thing though Rush and the Manics are my 2 favourite bands.

Doesnt surprise me, Wire loves Rush lol

Another little thing I noticed a few weeks back was that The Journal For Plague Lovers is obviously the bible, so this album is also kind of called The Holy Bible! At least that's my theory :)

I actually cant believe this. Im on my forth spin now. Its fucking brilliant. How the hell!??

Surely there is no where for them to go from here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.