The New Top Gear, Yes or No.

watched all the new series. It wasn't as good as the old but it wasn't terrible. Evans is shit but Leblanc has been great and I like Chris Harris. The cinematography has been great as usual and the range of cars over the series has been interesting if a little too American. The MGB on tonights show was my perfect sports car. Just need to rustle up some dosh from somewhere.

People only like Matt le Blanc because he's "Joey". Nobody genuinely thinks he's any good on the show, I've watched him twice now he's awful, very robot like. There's just no point without Clarkson and co. No matter who they get it will never be top gear again they need to just accept it and stop the show because every week they're just embarrassing themselves further and further.
Le Blanc's been great.

The others didnt want to do it it did they? Im pretty sure they werent told to leave, but they didnt want to do it without Clarkson, and he couldnt do it because he's a bullying racist ignorant twat of a bloke. They are all going playing on some new obscure channel soon anyway arent they?
Biggest channel in the world obscure?

Are you a dinosaur?

Chris Evans has resigned from Top Gear. He's under investigation for a sexual assault in the 90s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.